Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping by the posrt office

Recently a customer claimed that the item was not received. I notified the customer with the tracking number that it was delivered to the address provided to me. Ebay gave a refund to the buyer although I gave him proof that it was delivered. How can...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sometimes you can not even believe the "experts".

I was curious if the post office would be closed on Good Friday (They are not) But this is what I got from Google. Now it should also be noted they have the 14th, 15th and 16th as Tues, Wed and Thurs when in fact they are Thurs, Fri and Sat.

postal.jpg

Ebay international shipping problem

I recently shipped a camera to a buyer in China using ebay international delivery. The buyer has contacted me about an anomaly shown in the tracking. The USPS part of the tacking shows that it was delivered to ebay international shipping, but the eba...

tracking2.jpg

Resolved! Customer chose Small Flat Rate USPS shipping for his item that was bigger than the small flat rate

Why was the customer allowed to choose small flat rate priority mail, when I had the box size and weight on the item. I had to pay the priority shipping for the larger box and cancel the label that I printed from Ebay. I canceled the shipping label o...

First time selling, mainly caught up on shipping

So I’m trying to sell a lot of my Star Wars collectibles ranging from Funkos to Black Series to Vintage Collection. I’ve never sold anything on eBay, only bought. So this shipping stuff is getting me confused. When listing its giving me the fixed opt...

Buyer Claims Item Not Delivered Despite Tracking

Hello, I hope you all are having a better day than me at the moment. I am recently stressed by a dispute that the buyer opened today. He claims the item is not delivered and is no where to be found despite USPS tracking showing it was delivered on th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mailing Labels

I have several buyers who purchase a lot from me, and occasionally they will purchase something that can fit inside another box I am shipping for them. There have been times when I purchased a shipping label thinking I would need it, but then did not...

Resolved! Shipping labels sideways....help

For the second time this week I've gone to print shipping labels and the format looks like it has been changed to an 8.5 x 11 instead of 4 x 6. This prints a tiny label that is unreadable. Last time it wasn't a big deal as I only had one label to pri...

gift cards

I purchased E-Bay gift cards that were going to be used in a scam. The scam was discovered in time and E-Bay frozen the accounts by placing a zero balance on the cards. Now e-bay is refusing to reimburse me even though I have documentation. any sugge...

Multi item listing and shipping charge

I had a listing that had 5 item available. had someone purchase all 5 items but they were only charged 1 shipping charge. just wanted to know it i had something wrong im my listing or if that is what will happen.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Tracking Number System

I purchased two items, from different sellers, and eBay Tracking indicates that both items were delivered on same day. Shipping name and adresss were correct. Unfortunately, they were not delivered to my mailbox. USPS says they have no way to track w...

Shipping delays due to usps errors

Hello guys, I have some questions about usps delivering errors. Some of my packages are stuck at usps post offices since february. They must be delivered at march. One of my customer asks refund and now i am in a double mind. What can i do for it?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors