Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I confirm I shipped it?

So I just learned that E - Bay wants you to print out a label and when you scan it ships. Nobody told me this. I sent the item the customer bought from me. But I used my own label. How do I let E - Bay know I went to the post office yesterday and shi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipping

How does a seller avoid a Late Shipment when the requests item to be shipped later because he is out of town

po looses shipment with tracking i have to refund buyer The buyer didn't receive the item Request

The buyer didn't receive the item Request Buyer requested a refund Message the item has not arrived. I contacted the seller and they recommended opening a case for refund. it appears the item was sent, but tracking shows it was lost in the mail after...

Puzzled by long pauses in USPS transit

Here is an example that puzzles me. This is First-Class Package Service. I understand the first step was the label printing. The next step says shipment received, package acceptance pending. What is happening during that step? Don't they scan it at a...

jorabi_0-1654695250315.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! eBay Standard Envelope - Cant Generate Label

So we have been using the service for about 200-300 items.. I wake up this am and try to print tracking out and I continue to get this error : Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label. Is the service currently down? I dont see ...

shipping please help

i just listed a few items for sale and chose the calculate shipping so buyers get their own shipping cost. When I check my listings it shows 7.55 as the shipping cost. Why? What am I doing wrong? I don't want to cheat myself. What do I do?

Invalid address

I have sold an item and it is getting shipped back to me due to invalid address. I put the address in usps website and it says it dosent exist what do I do.

Voided shipping labe

I had to void a label back in April I asked for the label to be voided for a refund and I still have not received said money. Says its still pending. Whom may I contact for this to go thru. I looked into the Ebay for business and they sent me a link ...

Can I offer free shipping to specific US states?

I know it's a dumb question, but let's say I only need to ship to 7 more states to have sent something to every state in the US. Outside of some external targeted marketing, there's not much I can do to catch a buyer from Oklahoma. So what if I have ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller asking for name and address?

Recieved a message from my seller asking forFirst name :Surname :Address :city :country :Postal Code : I was a bit surprised since this is the first time it's happened, I thought that information is right there in the complete bid besides my surname?...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay International delivery problems: Your shipment is being returned due to issues encountered.

Sent a package to the UK using ebay International Standard delivery. Upon checking tracking, three days after it arrived to Fords, NJ (new) consolidation center, I got "Your shipment is being returned due to issues encountered". This ebay service is ...

Shipping label qr codes wont generate

Hi I've been generating qr codes for shipping a couple months now. Yesterday when I tried to do it on my phone got error message saying a pending call was canceled, and it continues doing that. Please help I need to ship and don't have a printer.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors