Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay calculated shipping showing very high price

I notice that with one of my listings, it shows a very high shipping price to buyers. This holds true for all 3 shipping methods that I am offering. The prices should not be anywhere near what is shown for the dimensions and weight that I wrote in th...

eBay envelope tracking

I shipped a coin out via eBay envelope on Tuesday (day after item purchased) but it is still just showing as shipped. Is this normal? It's been in the mail for 3 days now. Shouldn't it at least show that it is in transit?

sellers

hi i need to send an item back, but the seller is not replying to messages, how would i get his address? to send it back for a refund

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worst Shipping Provider UPS

Rant-UPS is the worst at handling packages.Do their employees get paid less than USPS and FedEx? Is their work culture toxic or they just do not care? I've also been asked many times by buyers to not ship using UPS. Out of the 9,000 packages shipped ...

Resolved! Shipping

When a buyer pays for shipping. Than i noticed a cheaper option. Am i allowed to change it to lower shipping price and keep the extra money?

Sport trading cards

I was told by the seller that I would get a discount on shipping after purchasing 4/5 cards. I purchased 8 cards and received no discount. I tried to get in touch with the seller for a few days with no response. I was charged $37.50 for the shipping ...

tips for shipping vintage computer games?

I have some vintage computer games to try selling. They are the hard diskette kinds. Thinking about how to ship. They do not have cases. In my packing supplies I have bubble mailers, mylar bags, cardboard, rigid mailers for DVDs, empty DVD cases. Any...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crazy customer

Hi I am lost because I have a customer who bought two watches at 6 dollars. They haven’t received them yet (1 week has passed and they are mad because I don’t control mail. I’m not refunding anything that has been shipped on time and not even there y...

Experience shipping with USPS Priority Mail Box 7 (Large Mailing Box, 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 8 1/2")?

Does anyone have experience shipping an item sold on eBay using eBay's Label Purchasing platform and an USPS Priority Mail Box 7 (Large Mailing Box, 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 8 1/2")? If so, can you advise how to select the correct packaging option on the ...

Creating a Return Label Canada to US

I have a customer in Canada that needs to return something. I am trying to figure out how to create a return label from them (I am in the US). I use Pirate Ship for international shipping but I do not see a way to print a return label from Canada. An...

Buyer returning different item from what was sent.

Had a buyer recently send me an offer to purchase a new item. I sat on the offer for 24 hours before accepting, to which they waited approximately another 24 hours after paying, then another day before I shipped the item. After three days later, I sh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors