Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SHIPPING REFUND

Hello, Please double check my refund my shipping label not received yet please double check is $80 something here Item ID: 394405780751 thank you.

Combined shipping of 3 items - purchased label for 1 and added same tracking number to other 2

Hello, I combined shipping for 3 separate items. I purchased a label for 1 of the items and added the same tracking number to the other 2. The first item is now in the Shipped List, but the other 2 are still in the Waiting to be Shipped list. How do ...

Shipping costs

Hello to all!I am new around and trying to list my first item as a seller. I find it difficult to calculate the delivery/shipping costs and shipping days from Greece, where i am located, to domestic locations and European countries.Is there a way to ...

Screenshot_2.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package Not Scanned

I dropped 2 packages 2 days ago and USPS didn't scan both I'm worried about defects. If both packages were scanned at delivery and on time, won't I get a defect? If arrive late, I'll get a defect? If never arrive and the buyer opens a Request "hasn't...

Shipping costs as a seller not making sense

Hello, I'm confused and am sure I'm missing something, but I offer free shipping and have routinely bought shipping labels through ebay. For the order, I was quoted a cost $9.25. When I look at my Payments, it's showing a fee of $22.49. There have be...

img2.PNG img1.PNG

shipping

My buyers are being told i dont ship to their area, this has never happened before. how do I fix this?

Post Office Refuses to Accept EBAY STANDARD ENVELOPES

Ebay specifically advertises the shipping service of EBAY STANDARD ENVELOPE to people who sell coins and sealed booster packs of up to 15 cards. It is also pushed to any many single card sellers and advises them to load loose cards in rigid Top loade...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 6 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM - ITEM STUCK AT ERLANGER, KY

Hello, I purchased an item shipping from USA to Thailand and I'm wondering if I'll ever get it. Last delivery date was Dec 20 and it's now January 12 - 3 weeks past due. It supposedly shipped from Erlanger KY Dec 2 but I'm not seeing any tracking upd...

GSP01.PNG GSP02.PNG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Excluded locations gone?? Rate Tables?

I apologize if this is already covered but I didnt find it. I just put up a listing and on most of my stuff I ship for free with some excluded locations for bigger items (AK, HI, PO, APO etc) Now that options appears to be gone? Now a rate table opti...

Problem shipping an international sale

Buyer can't pay (it says seller doesn't ship to your area but I've shipped there dozens of times) When I follow the video to go to new international shipping it looks as if its already active. Any ideas? The buyer is waiting to pay and receive his it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors