Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping costs.

When I sell a card, it normally costs me between $1.50 to $2.50 to ship. How do people sell a card for a $1.00 and have free shipping ?

Can I buy three different labels from one ship your order page

Had six listings in lots of same magazine - person buys one lot, wants the other five. Problem is she bought/paid for one so that's 'done' - and two others have ended, but three are still active [auctions]. We are gonna add the price of the two ended...

Shipping label

Anybody print their shipping label from an iPad to a printer? Starting Yesterday all I get is the label and the bottom is blank. For over 5 years it used to have the following info: Online Label Record, buyer’s address, order total and other pertinen...

INVOICES!!

When I sell more than one item to the same seller. I send them the invoice, and each time it does not work. It keeps saying "Something went wrong. Try again later." Today again I sold 4 items to the same person and tried to send them an invoice, but ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shoes ship in a different box rejected

My shoes didn’t pass inspection because I ship them in an authentic box( Nike) not the original one. I don’t like shipping with no box and I find my way to get original Adidas o Nike boxes to ship them . I posted “not original box but authentic one, ...

Wrong shipping address

I recently sold an item, and purchased shipping through eBay. Item was sent, but was returned by USPS with the note, "RETURN TO SENDER INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD". When I contacted the buyer and informed him, and that I already spent the ...

Combining multiple orders, printing one shipping label.

When ever I print a shipping label I use "Add customer text on label" and also "Add a message in the dispatch confirmation email". I know how to combine multiple orders and print out one label, but when I do, I can't figure out how to use these optio...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

has anyone noticed the higher shipping costs.i am getting more and more lowball offers recently and I believe it is due to high shipping costs.so in actuality sellers are being penalized due to these costs and Ebay is dong NOTHING to defray it.I know...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Portland Maine instead of Portland Oregon

So it looks like on a product I just shipped the USPS decided to ship to Portland Maine Rather than Portland Oregon. It's currently in New Hampshire. Is there any point in trying to contact the USPS? Had anyone ever had luck with this? I have no idea...

Shipping charges versus costs

I'm still a newbie here in the eBay land, but I have noticed on a few items we actually lost money in the shipping, using eBay's system. They know where I am, they know where the customer is, who the shipper will be and can get the rate. They add on ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors