Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping labels "invalid" at USPS

It's 2023 and I guess this is still a prob. Over 30 labels a-okay since Jan. Today I get "Invalid". I voided, printed a new one, on a different computer and different printer, with a new tracking number, and STILL Invalid. Any ideas?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay international standard delivery

Got Order Via eBay international standard delivery But Shipping address was Out of Us There was No address To ship it domestic. Is There any way to get address To ship item To eBay center in kentucky Like Global Shipping Program? Thanks For help

Payment

How much time do I get to receive a payment?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bluecare Express

Bluecare Express is a scam. My seller glshub1 sent my item using the poorly rated Bluecare Express a third party company that has something to do with Amazon. There are several indicators across the web and complaints from scammed customers. They cla...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed out of Item and also money. PLEASE HELP

Hi eBay community. I've recently fell victim of the Dropshipping European scam that's going on. To make long story short, I've sold a pretty expensive computer part, had it delivered to a re-shipper that is in Delaware, had the buyer claim the item a...

Exporting policy

Hi Guys,I listed some hobby level RC equipments for auction and found some bids from Ukraine and Pakistan.I reside in US and these are FCC approved equipments ( said no to use in EU). Is there any ebay filter to allow or omit these buyer if it cause ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ups claim paid check mailed

Anyone have any experience with the process of receiving a check from UPS for damaged item. I received eight days ago an email saying that a check will be mailed to me, what I expect it to be sent through the post office or will a UPS driver deliver ...

Signing for Package Delivery

Under what criteria is a buyer required to sign for delivery of a package delivered via USPS Priority Mail?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS - Unusually Slow Postal Service!

Just when I thought I'd seen it all.... can anyone beat this? Package type: First ClassFrom: Schofield, WITo: Palatine, ILTransit time: 12-days Number of scans: 38Total miles traveled: 1,382-----------------------------DELIVERED!!!, In/At MailboxPALA...

Selling jewelry? Please *don't* use a Priority Mail Small Box.

I am both a seller and purchaser of jewelry. My poor mail carrier has to walk up many steps to deliver a box that's more than 1 inch thick, because it doesn't fit in the slot of my locked mailbox. I have received many pieces of jewelry mailed from Ce...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors