Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Asking for Enhanced Boxing

Help! I just sold something. Buyer paid and paid for the cost of the shipping I had calculated for shipment to Oregon. Buyer has now contacted me asking me to repackage everything because the box will, ultimately, be shipped to Japan via person in Or...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Empty Package Delivered/Ripped open.

Kind of unsure how to procede. I ordered a Cell Phone from a good seller, And after a "Delayed" stay in Chicago, My empty/ripped open envelope was FedEX delivered on my door step this morning. The delivery person even bent the envelope in half, It wa...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 336522407_582644637130043_3658055580807506349_n.jpg

Screwed over by UPS and eBay is no help

Sold an Atari console. Shipping options for 11 pound parcel included UPS 2-day air $23.00 so of course I chose that. EBay comes back 2 weeks later and docks my account an additional $83.85 because UPS says the parcel weighed 30 pounds which is ridicu...

If a letter is returned to sender, can I reuse the label?

I sent something with eBay standard envelope shipping - 3 coins in holders. I send like 10 of these every day so I know what I'm doing. One of them just came back return to sender marked as insufficient postage - they want me to pay $4.10, which is a...

Resolved! Shipping from US to Canada

Hey, I'm a first time seller and I got a question from someone ask "am I shipping in Canada"Do I need to do anything or sign anything to sell to someone in Canada? I don't know if I'm allowed to sell internationally as a first time seller. At the sam...

UPS International Shipping

I am based in the United States and had a buyer from Canada purchase something from me and select UPS Standard Shipping, but when I go to print a label it only gives me the option to print a label for EBAY international standard delivery or a few USP...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS damage

Whose responsibility is it to file a damage claim to USPS, buyer, or seller?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Priority mail insurance claim

Hello, This recently happed to me. I have been selling on eBay 10+ years and have in the past been reimbursed from USPS the full amount the buyer paid, item and postage. I sold a glass item 12/3/22 and refunded the buyer the full amount. USPS kept de...

DO NOT SHIP via eBay Send Carrier

Hello Sellers, Today is February 21st.I just spoke with eBay and they advised me to wait another couple of days to see if my package showing "Delivered" February 17th arrives. They say the tracking system for eBay SEND can show "Delivered" even if on...

• 5 replies
  • 14 helpful

Ebay International Shipping

Hello all, I have an order from a buyer in Canada. The shipping address is new to me, so I am asking if any sellers have shipped to this address before? Also, the part "ebay:xxxxxxx" (xxxxxx is just an example) puzzles me as it is NOT the same as the...

Ebay Thinks I'm from US!! US buyers sees Domestic Shipping instead of International Shipping! HELP!

I have big problem as a Seller:I've recently updated my Ebay Selling Profile and Payoneer.Ebay Thinks I'm from US!! US buyers see Domestic Shipping instead of International Shipping!!My location is Israel. And it says Item Location and Seller locatio...

Screenshot_20220703-172647_eBay.jpg
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Postage not refunded on damaged insured Priority Mail

I sold a ceramic plate and shipped it Priority Mail with insurance. The package was badly damaged and unfortunately, the plate broke. I refunded the buyer the full amount plus shipping and filed a claim with USPS. When filing the claim, I was only al...

Reimbursed shipping charges

I sold an item that was buyer pay shipping. I shipped via Pirate Ship and had to pay. How do I get reimbursed by Ebay of the $10.00 shipping charge that the buyer payed?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors