Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Click and Ship USPS getting commercial rates

Just got this email from USPS:Hello Click-N-Ship® Customer, Thank you for shipping online with USPS.com®! USPS® will soon be introducing Click-N-Ship Commercial Rates (lower prices for creating your own labels online) to all USPS customers who use ou...

redmodelt_0-1683935803330.jpeg

Playbills and media mail

Howdy! Are antique or vintage playbills eligible for media mail? They contain advertising in them, but they are very old publications. thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone successfully submitted a damage claim to USPS and got paid? How did you do it?

I currently in the midst of appealing a claim with USPS. With regard to damage that's irrefutable since the box was totally damaged by them. The reason they are denying my claim is due to insufficient evidence of value. " For internet transactions co...

Where is the Refund Page?

Where do I find the refund page?I somehow charged a customer more than the printing label said to. I now want to refund her.

Delivery status

I have questions about items that have been sold, shipped, and delivered but are still not marked as being delivered. Can anyone on here tell me what I need to do to get this changed to delivered. The customers have all received their product.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay standard envelope not being delivered

I send alot of postcards through eBay standard envelope, I have noticed some that were supposed to be delivered by now, don't show delivery, it still say label created but no movement...I haven't heard from any buyers saying they never received item,...

Buyers Address Rejected Because Line 1 Exceeds 40 Characters

I use the Ebay Standard International shipping service. I have had 2 orders from Mexico reject the buyers address because Line 1 exceeds 40 characters. As a work around, I moved some of the information to Line 2. But I shouldn't have to fix this at a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone ever had this sort of shipping issue before?

This shipment got where it needed to go pretty quickly, but the address looks like a street address and not a locker. It shows as delivered but then after the delivery scan, shows out for delivery again. I figured it was probably a glitch but wanted ...

Package delivered

I have had a rash of customers messaging me saying their package tracking said their order was delivered but they cannot find it. I have told them to go to the post office, and talk with the postman and get some answers,this has been going on on anot...

I have both shipping & local pickup as options but get dinged on transaction when buyer picks up

Hey EBAY since you monitor these boards..... I have a suggestion about marking items locally picked up vs shipping. We sellers need a button to mark it picked up & you could automatically reach out to buyer to ask if they picked up.. That way I/ we s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Using a FR Box without FR postage

I know we have some Post Office Pros here, so I'm looking for facts, but opinions are welcome as well.If a person takes a USPS Flat Rate Box, cuts all the pertinent flat rate requirement verbiage from it, covers that with opaque tape and or postal st...

USPS postage

What happens when I list USPS shipping fee in a listing which I intentionally do and is lower than what it would actually be, or free, but it will really cost more to ship. Is there a way to calculate the actual shipping cost for me to pay the differ...

Refund shipping overcharge

I used to be able to refund buyers overcharge for shipping through Pay Pal. Now I'm not sure where to go to do that. If shipping was less than expected, I would go to the transaction in Pal Pal & refund a parcel payment. How do I do that now. Thanks ...

No collection code given for click and collect

My item is with Argos click and collect but i cannot collect because i have no collection code and they won't give it to me without a collection code. its past one day now and still no code . Who is responsible for sending the codes out? What can i d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors