Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Establishing Shipping Costs For Buyer

Hello. I am selling a camera lens and based on research will ship Priority Mail because it needs tracking. My dimensions and weight may not be an exact science, but close. I'm assuming the seller will be charged based on the weight and box dimensions...

Nothing Happens When I Click 'Purchase Shipping Lable'

Okay so I got a few orders overnight and had no issues at all finalizing them. I just received another order and went to the shipping page and adjusted the weight and dimensions and chose the shipping service like normal. When I click 'purchase shipp...

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Shipping.

I used this service last month, but seem to have an issue today. The item I'm shipping is a collectible postcard.... Envelope is 4.5" X 5.5" X 0.2"Weight is 1 Oz.How do I get Ebay shipping to accept the decimal portion for the dimensions?

shipping prices

hi everyone I just wanted to start selling on ebay .I need to know how sellers can manage when they offer free delivery when the product value worth less than £5 ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New eBay International Shipping is a Nightmare!

Tried the "new and improved" eBay International Shipping program - What a public relations nightmare.I made four shipments to the EU from the USA using the program. We shipped to the domestic eBay forwarding hub within one business day, but it took e...

New International Shipping Option

I have a couple of questions about this new Ebay International option: 1, Why can't i add Shipping & Handling anymore2, What about combined shipping?3. Any useful feedback from sellers to see if i should do this or opt out. I sell a lot international...

Exchanges still an option?

The items I offer are all very different with different prices, so I never looked into exchanges till now, trying to change my return policy in a few.I found this that I gather is from 2016, but I can not see the way to do it, can not find these opti...

2023-05-28 11.57.46 www.bing.com b2e7a2ab620d.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free shipping

If I sell something with free shipping, can I still buy a shipping label? If I discount shipping can I print a label?

Standard Envelope shipping tracking problems?

Is anyone here using the $1.05 PWE shipping option? If so, do you have a problem with buyers nit receiving their item? I sell sports cards and have had a few cases where I use the envelope shipping option and the updates never happen and sometimes ha...

USPS is losing its mind

Looks like they are playing hot potato....the confusion must be spreading. 1.May 26, 20235:35pmOUT FOR DELIVERYFLAGSTAFF, AZ 86004May 26, 20231:29pmDELIVERED IN/AT MAILBOXFLAGSTAFF, AZ 86004May 26, 202310:35amOUT FOR DELIVERYFLAGSTAFF, AZ 86004May 26...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors