Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

First attempted delivery, same as "Delivered" ?

So, first delivery attempt has been made without success. eBay's tracking shows it (tracking info not shown in english, at least not for me), but the system has not automatically marked it same as Delivered. Should it after the first attempt? Accordi...

why is there no shipping link on the sold auction page

I ship 6 days a week and am not one to mix things up. I like to ship from the sold item page and not the order awaiting shipment list. I need to enlarge the thumbnail picture in the list in order to make sure I pack the correct item. if I ship from t...

Screenshot (155).jpg Screenshot (156).jpg Screenshot (157).jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

When an item is truly shipped

I do think eBay ought to revise its tracking system, slightly. There are a number of times I've purchased something on eBay, and then have had to wait days for the seller to actually ship the item. The item is *said* to be shipped, but either only a ...

Resolved! Seller Requesting Additional Shipping Costs Post-Sale.

Hello, I'm looking to see if anyone knows anything that can help me with this, I'm fairly new to purchasing things on eBay and I don't know how I should deal with this. Last night I won an auction for around $4 usd (total including tax). I put the or...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A partial return?

I bought a guitar and a case and when it arrived, the guitar was fine but the case was severely damaged. If I was to do a return, how does that work? I don't want to send the guitar, which is fine back, I just want a different case, and I doubt the s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managing shipping labels.

I currently am facing an issue. There was an issue with shipping and packing my product, so I had to cancel my order. I currently noticed that the shipping labels took up the money required to give my customer a full refund, so I asked for them to be...

Buyer wants local pickup

I just sold an item for which I offered shipping and local pickup. The buyer has paid for shipping. Because they realize how closeby I am they want to pick it up. I know how to credit the shipping. I cannot figure out how to eliminate the label print...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping with ESUS international

Hello, I shipped an item with tracking info https://www.trackmyshipment.co/shipment-tracking/ESUS143650300 The buyer is stating they haven't received it. I'm not understanding what consignment billed means. The buyer is also stating they haven't rece...

Why is Ebay taking a portion of Shipping fee collected?

Ebay is already charging an 11.7% fee off the top of the item I am selling. Why are they taking a portion of my shipping fee as well? Isn't that double dipping? I recently sold and item for $550 and eBay charged a fee of 11.7%. My customer agreed to ...

Buyer's intercepted the USPS package

I sold a tennis racket last week via bidding option. Seller made payment quickly and i shipped out the package next day. Today, i check on the tracking and the status say Intercepted at buyer's local PO. Ebay page said : "The item will be returned to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors