Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping question from buyer

I am in Ohio. I had a message tonight from a buyer. He wanted one of my items but had to have it by Friday morning. He said he would pay more shipping to ensure this. He said he was in London. My first thought was London, Ohio--no problem. Nope! He m...

Resolved! Day 2. "Ground Advantage" still unavailable.

As I expected, ebay has not prepared for the transition. There is still no "USPS Ground Advantage" option available. ebay “recommends” to switch to "USPS Parcel select/Ground advantage" a service which does not exist. So difficult to change the text?

Resolved! Buyer returned damaged item

Sold a gpu, videos of it working, pictures of it in like new condition. Buyer files for refund through ebay within the hr of delivery and halts paypal, claims it doesnt work, fans twitch doesn't display, nothing else. He never contacted me which the ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

shipping overcharge

I was charged for two shipping labels and only one was printed and used. I was going to ship something using media mail and discovered that I could not...so I purchased a shipping labeler priority mail. I only printed the one label but was charged fo...

Resolved! Unable to give my buyers a tracking number in seller's hub.

The post office gave me tracking numbers on their receipt but when I try to put it in, all I get is a little arrow that goes round and round. Nothing happens. Is this because of a new partnership between eBay and the post office to create a lot more ...

Resolved! Printing a packing slip before printing a label

We have a workflow set up where we print the packing slip before printing a label out. Today, I noticed that it appears eBay is no longer affording that option? When we go to the print label page, I am seeing the message: "We have introduced a new Pa...

USPS QR Codes Issue Has Been Resolved

Update as of 7/13/23: We recognize that the issue with QR codes may have resulted in delayed shipping. For this reason we eBay will automatically protect your seller performance for these transactions including: Your late shipment rate Your valid tra...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 7 helpful

USPS Priority Envelope - international shipping hub

New to international shipping. I usually use flat rate USPS Priority padded envelopes and enjoy the $8.30 cost and pass a little savings to my customer and gain a small edge on my competition by offering shipping for $9.99 instead of the standard $10...

shipping fees to Canadian buyers

I have been a member of eBay since 1998 and it is sad to see eBay become nothing more than a money grabbing machine. When I first started with eBay, it didn't matter if it was a being sold to an American or Canadian, sellers used the post office to s...

Resolved! Ahoy!

When I create international postage labels using Pirateship's Simple Export rate, it uploads to ebay that I shipped the item but it doesn't upload the AHOYxxxxx tracking number. Does it upload that for you guys when you do it? If it does, what carrie...

Resolved! bulk editing a shipping policy

I created a shipping policy for the new Ground Advantage. In the process I also added two more policies.My question is, when I need to change my handling time, can I just edit the policy and that would change all the listings? Or do I need to go crea...

media mail was only option offered...

I'm currently waiting for return of a package that was sent with media mail postage. The problem is that when shown the options for shipping, usps was the only option, and first class/priority was greyed out, with the tag that it was buyer selected.....

Updating to USPS Ground Advantage

The Shipping team is in the process of updating Ground Advantage service name and rates in listing flows, we expect updates to be completed over the next day. In the mean time you may experience the following in listing flows: Service nameShipping se...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors