Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Priority

The buyer paid for Priority shipping to zone 8 up to 2 lbs can i use a flat rate priority medium size box to ship?

Shipping cost ?

I am selling a set of plates ( salad dinner etc ) 12 of each and I am selling each plate individually. This particular plate is $25.00 each and the buyer only wants 6 plates. When I set up the add the shipping was for only 1 plate, my question is how...

Resolved! How can I change this shipping?

Everytime I list something this appears in the shipping section:Flat: USPSPriority $8.00, 3 business days 523374ccc014000 (1 listing)I want to change it so that I can add Ground Advantage. There are no options to do that.I went to Business Policies a...

liawri75_0-1689853054410.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Loss of my item

Order date: May 17, 2023 Order number: 08-10072-91234 Est. The final delivery date was given after a series of modifications as Wed, Jul 19 but now eBay is telling this buyer we have no responsibility to ensure your refund whether or not the item is ...

INR

I am asking you to help me And to all EBAY customers Everyone is very angry about this situation If a customer writes "that he did not receive the product" And there is a tracking number...ebay start to restriction list all user on ebay start to get ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 helpful

Is everybody Happy with the New Way to Ship?

It seems to be streamlined, but I liked inputting the weight myself and the dimensions and choosing the service to ship.Now when you get a shipping label, EB has already determined what your postage amount is.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Standard Envelope Shipping Program

My eBay store sells many individual uniform patches that meet all the criteria for the subject program, with the exception of the ineligible "patches category". I am therefore, forced to use a forever stamp with no tracking for these shipments. This ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS Ground Advantage... I am so confused....

We offer Free Shipping on all but a handful of our items. We usually list as economy shipping which gives us options. Most often we ship media mail or 1st class (small box). I don't think we'll need to change our listings. True? More concerned is the...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 34 replies
  • 2 helpful

Tracking numbers

What is going on with the lag in the tracking updates ? Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors