Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

HELP on shipping: Unable to send item by courier

PLEASE NOTE: I hope this is allowed but I've posted this message on the UK DB too and as the clock is ticking fast I'm desperate to get an answer. I have a bag won by a buyer from Croatia. I've just been to the post office to mail it but was told the...

BEWARE ebay Global Shipping Program

ebay removed the word "Beware" from my previous post, how convenient. Here it is again: A word to the wise - beware the ebay Global Shipping Program. I'm a buyer and have just been robbed - not by a seller, but by ebay. First, know that ebay doesn't ...

Shipping Labels Printing Too Small

I just installed a Zebra ZP450. When the shipping label prints, it only uses about 50% of a 4" x 6" label. Any idea on how to fix. I have played with shrink to fit and percentage of imprint. Those did not work. Please help.

eBay no longer receives refund update from paypal

I do not have many returns but the last month I had two. When Item was returned I tried to send a refund through eBay pushed the REFUND button I was given this message "Refund could not be pressed at this time please process refund through PaPal." Af...

Cannot get eBay Discounts on UPS Marketplace

I am having problems with rates on UPS Marketplace being a lot higher than shown by the eBay shipping calculator. I believe its because UPS is not giving me the eBay discounts, even though my accounts are linked. Since my listing selected UPS, when I...

HELLLPPP PLEASE

Good Morning,I recently bought in the USA an item that I sent to Canada, but the tracking is as delivered and in the building nobody received anything and there was no record of delivery.I ran the upload program, and they told me that they could not ...

international deliveries

Should be in sight on the search page that seller makes international shipments and the one that does not do it would be understood that he should consult ...

Question about shipping Media Mail?

So recently I contacted a seller and I wanted to ask if he could ship to my home ( in kuwait) he can ship to kuwait but when I said If he can ship it to my home he said that he doesn't know which carrier ebay uses so to ship to me, as well as the imp...

Resolved! Help with request

Seller deceive me. I pay for 1TB usb flash drive but he send me fake item. I tested this flash drive and upload the test screen, this is 3.7 GB usb flash. In our country postal services are very expensive, i do not want to pay return shipment. Why sh...

seller disaster

L2computer inc spitefully trashed my Mac mini. For some reason they were unable to repair a detached wire and install an SSD. After 3 times sending my mini they purposely destroyed my mother board and returned it. I had a local computer store try to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller asking for more shipping after shipping item

I won an auction recently waited 3 days and got this message. Hello : My helper just got your Antlers boxed today and I wanted to let you know that I made a mistake on the estimated shipping cost of $27.90 as it took a large box 1624" x 18" x 18" and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect seller

Hello members,I'm having an issue with one seller I've orderd an item from? The item i received is not standard and does not fit on the machine I have order it for. This is not my first order of a similar item but this is the first item that doesn't ...

Unable to find a way to send shipping label to buyer

"Today is the last day I can return this item. Please send me a prepaid shipping label to send this item back to you. I refuse to pay for return shipping, because this item was falsely advertised. If you don't send me a label, I'll be contacting eBay...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Media Mail Inspection Notated in Tracking?

Yesterday I mailed a box of DVDs MM insured and when I dropped it off the rep at the counter felt the need to remind me the box can still be opened for inspection even when insured. I know this already but it got me thinking, does an item's tracking ...

Tracking

This maybe old news but thought I would pass it on.Had a buyer claim item was not delivered even with tracking showing it was. Asked my post master about this AWOL item. Was directed to open a case with the usps (Not a standard missing mail case) mor...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors