Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got a question about using freight to ship...

Howdy! My mom would like to sell her Singer treadle sewing machine...we see someone who recently sold one did so for $200 shipping (yikes!)....well, we inquired at UPS and they want $700 or so!! (that's $200 for having a crate made, and another $500 ...

Return Refund

A buyer claims the item is not as pictured, which is not true. The itek describtion also details, "may or not be in working condition, and Sold As Is. Why must I accept a return and refund.

Return request, Please help

Hi boys, i sold phone. Phone is fully working for 2 months from the delivery to the buyer. But now the buyer has opened a return request with the fact that charging does not work. How should I avoid return my money?I rejected the return request What ...

Did I get scammed?

Hi,A few days ago, i bought a night vision goggle and an infrared illuminator off someone on ebay.The first problem came when I took my first look at the items. The illuminator wasn't the one that was listed. It was another, cheaper model of the same...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling on ebay

oh my ,here we go again .shipping is so costly now that i am lossing money every day .i am in southern pa and a 1 lb 4 oz box to california cost over 11 dollars i cant justifi addinding $11.00 shipping to a to a $ 15.00 item .i try to keep the shippi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping question

Hi guys. I am trying to purchase something from a seller, but his shipping rates seem high and USPS is not an option for shipping, only UPS. I messaged him asking if USPS priority or regional were optional because I am more familiar with that and her...

Need help with the return process

I return an item to seller but it is not get update and when you go to usps site, it says departed its on way to the seller address... 24 hours without any update..

FORUM.jpg

Resolved! UPS and eBay not linking up

I am having an issue with my UPS shipping. I have tried to fix it myself, called ebay CS and UPS CS with no fix yet.As you can see from the screen shot, it says "your ebay authorization has expired"I can log into UPS through my UPS account. It does n...

2017-08-16 (2).png
User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New to EBAY selling - Need shipping advice!

New seller here. I have my seting set to only sell in the US. The person who won my auction paid right away. The problem is their shipping address is to Oregon but they are from China. Should this worry me? Also I looked up the address it is being se...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping

I have an interest in buying item "Have one to sell? Sell nowCorelle - Cinnamon Pattern - Five Shallow 8.5" Bowls" by jani_jense. The add says shipping is $12.31 but the e-mail from ebay this morning (Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 8:21 AM) for this item says ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake and Wrong shipping numbers

Never had this happen before. But twice in the last three months this has happened.The first Seller when I messaged:Hello I have received tracking package number 89486400383 and this was not in package. you have listed items number 1522124487413 and ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Suspicious buyer for item"

Hey guys, So a customer bought an item from me a few days ago and I received a "Notification of Pending PayPal Payment" email from Paypal stating that "xxxxx has initiated a PayPal payment to you - funded from the sender's bank account". I look in my...

How do I get the post office to hold a package for pick up?

I would like some of the items I purchase to be held at my post office so that I can pick up the packages myself because the contents are susceptible to heat damage at this time of year. I know the post office will hold all mail if place a vacation h...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anybody used Royal Mail to send packages to the UK, EURO, etc?

Those of us that do sell internationally often receive complaints regarding the fact that their customs fees, duties, taxes were not paid. Royal Mail seems exempt from additional charges to customers in the countries they cover. However, it appears t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors