Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Says it ships to my country but does not

I want to buy an item and it says it alloww and ships worldwide including my country but when I click on buy, it says it doesn't ship to my address.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller refuses to combine shipping and refuses to use a cheaper shipping method despite my request.

I won two auctions from the same seller. Both winning bids were $0.99. When I requested the total from the seller, I specifically asked if they could combine the shipping charges, or in the alternative, use a different shipping method that I suggeste...

Resolved! Return Due to Manufacturer Defect

Everything I sell is brand new in manufacturer's packaging. I don't sell used items or "factory seconds" or anything of that nature. Everything comes straight from my distributor to me, and then straight to the customer. A customer has contacted me s...

Resolved! ebay Global Shipping Program

Hi, I'm writing this article from the UK. Can any sellers who ship internationally using the ebay Global Shipping Program (GSP), please tell me the advantages to you, 'the seller' of using this system? I ask this because I've been purchasing from the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 56 replies
  • 3 helpful

Guaranteed Delivery vs. lost in transit

How does Guaranteed Delivery work when the package is lost in transit, or ripped open and the contents removed before delivery?Since eBay policy is that both are the seller's fault, the seller gets socked with a "late delivery" defect, as well as the...

stop printing shipping labels if you aren't going to send it out that day

Seriously. There is nothing more irritating as a buyer than seeing "This item has been shipped" and the status reads "The seller has provided a tracking number. The tracking status will be updated once the shipment reaches the carrier." all night or ...

• 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return Shipping Costs

I have just bought a second hand generator of 1.5kW from a seller on ebay but it is not even powering a 300W driller. I have requested return and the seller accepted but the issue is here.From his house in UK, the item was delivered to a hub in Londo...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

who pays for return shipping cost

I purchased a set of specialized tools, and when the package arrived and I opened it up, the seller had shipped me a completely different set from what I had purchased. The tools come in a blow-mold case and are sealed, so I understand how the error ...

Resolved! Return request. Where is it?

Hi, guys! I'm new here. I succesfully returned my purchase to seller and he send me in pm this: "Could you please use the return request?" I don't understand where is this option and what I need to do now. Help, please!)))

refund

What is a seller to do when you have said "no refund" in your ad still the buyer wants one?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it customary to not refund original shipping cost on a return?

I'm a seller who just received my first return request. I don't accept returns, the buyer acknowledged this and asked if she could return a dress because it doesn't fit (I do post measurements in every listing). I immediately accepted the return requ...

Buyer closed account after beginning a return

Hey guys, been selling on eBay for years and this is a new one for me. Buyer messages me back and forth to talk about a jacket I'm selling. They're asking basic questions, such as measurements and how it fits etc. Buyer purchases said jacket and asks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost, stolen, vanishing, disappearing package!?

I'm a seller who is new to eBay. I had a customer purchase a Motorola radio and for whatever reason he was displeased and wanted a refund . I just so happen to have a second one. So I offered to replace it and he said he will do that. So I refund mon...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors