Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where Can I Purchase A Side Loader Box?

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase a side loader box approx 17 X 5 X 17. I just need one box, but I'm willing to purcase 3 of them. A poly mailer of that size will do as well. After several online searches I have been unsuccessful in finding either. ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to return item

So I sold a women's denim jacket last week...they received it today and wish to return it because they thought it was a men's jacket and I did not specify in my description. I did list it in the correct category (women's jackets) I don't really want ...

Delivering The Goods

How do I show ebay that I've delivered the goods to the buyer, who just lives down the road from me without getting docked for uploading tracking number late,,,,,,

GSP package lost in limboland

Ebay says item shipped 7/18. PBI receives it and as of 7/25 in item information on ebay it is "in transit to destination carrier". Some outfit called subcontractor wnDirect is allegedly supposed to have sent it to USPS (the destination carrier I assu...

Unjustified return

The item I sold,buyer claimed it was fake shoes. I refused return because I knew they wer not. Designer name on shoes. Opened case,won case with providing valid proof for her feeling they were fake. I appealed,lost again. I obtained a receipt for the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund processing behavior?

I got approved to return an item I bought from a seller for a full refund. Sent the item out, it got delivered. Got an Email from service@paypal.com that says the seller issued a refund on Aug 9 (2 days ago). If I go into ebay, I can see a message in...

Global Shipping Program Turnaround Times

I have been using the GSP for some years, mainly due to the ease of receiving my goods without it going missing locally. But, of late, it seems packages take forever in the US to reach the GSP in KY and then it lays for days on end, often 4 days+ bef...

GSP - Return False SNAD

I have an GSP Buyer receive a shirt that was in excellent new condition when i sent it to him. He opened a SNAD case stating there were stains all over the shirt. I asked him to please upload photos of the stains since I sent it to him in Excellent c...

Resolved! Late Delivery

Sale was made on 8/2/17 buyer made payment on 8/3/17. I printed shipping label and delivered package to my local post office. Yesterday 8/8/17 I checked the Tracking information posted on Pay-Pal and there were no updates listed other then the item h...

Problem with Refunding Online Products

HeySo I have an online product (a website) on eBay, selling for 50 dollarsOne guy bought it, and after helping him so much, he requested a refund after 1 month. Luckily eBay didn't refund him because it's been 1 month since he bought it. But I wonder...

Opting out of the Streamlined Return Program

How do you opt out of this rediculous program. I never opted in but when someone wants a return ebay seems to automatically accept it and issue a label.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got a refund but used a prepaid card

I recently requested a refund for something I bought. I got the refund and it said it was credited towards the original payment method. Thing is that I used a prepaid card that was non-reloadable, and the refund didn't appear. I want to know if the m...

Resolved! EMS but not really?

I've bought a present for my own birthday on 20th July from a Japanese seller.I picked the cheapest registered international shipping, the parcel was posted on 24th and is stuck on "dispatch from outward office of exchange" since 26th.Now I've though...

Return Requests as a Seller

I recently had a buyer initiate a return request. This request occured on 8-4-17. I have no other items listed on Ebay and have not checked my account. When I looked on PayPal I saw a notification there as it had temporarily retracted the funds from ...

Мошеничество продовца

Вы похоже помогаете обманывать покупателей.Я приобрел товар с доставкой DHL Express Paket International ,что на 14 евро дороже.На странице продавца можно выбрать эту доставку ,хотя такая доставки в России нет. Продавец получает лишние деньги,а товар ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors