Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global shipping

I had my MLA do a lil research into global shipping and Pitney Bowes. It appears that all this importation money and import charges that Pitney Bowes charges on items going from the USA into Canada is nothing more than a cash grab. This importation c...

Global shipping program

I just sold an item and the buyer is asking me how much it is to ship to Spain before he has paid for it. I selected the Global shipping program exclusively as the option to ship globally. Should'nt the buyer be able to see how much to pay on his end...

Hi there

I was away from home for some emergency, i am back home and found an email from seller to return item before 11th july. Its july 9th today, can i mail my item now..?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you overpackage?

I buy online, usually from Amazon Prime, Best Buy, Newegg, (ebay too, of course). I will get the feeling of dread when I pick up that long-awaited package from my front steps, only to hear my heavy, easily damaged, electronic item bouncing around in ...

First Return Any Suggestions

Today, I got a return request, I never had one before so I'm not sure what to do. The reason was that the user changed his mind, and he left a comment stating "Don`t want it. Don`t even have it yet". The tracker shows that it was delivered today, rig...

I didn’t receive my item

I didn’t receive my itemand i want my mony backmy order was i sent requset to coustmer serves but nothing happend ???so i need someone tell me what i have to do ??Polarized Sunglasses Men's Retro Aviator Metal... Color: black frame dark grey lens Ite...

Resolved! Ebay calculates the same shipment USPS value for one or more quantities

Hi, Good AfternoonWe input the information on the package size and weight by item, but when we have more than one item the ebay don't change price.When we mark Irregular package size or not, the prices are the same.What can I do to correct this probl...

This is what USPS did to my package

The post office in Seattle did this. Looks like someone deliberately burned it. I shipped it in a plastic bubble mailer. Luckily, my return address was still visible.

mail-1.jpg

INR claim

We received the following message - "Hi, I have not received my purchase yet. I ve checked everywhere even with my neighbors & no one has seen itI don t want to get eBay involved so please do something to take care of this. Thanks" So i went and chec...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

package never arrived

Hey so I had ordered from a seller and waited weeks for the package to get here, but noticed it was hung up in memphis for over a week and called and had the post office try and find out what was wrong with it. Then it continued onwards towards me, s...

Any other seller having a problem changing shipping method on Ebay shipping???

Just a few minutes ago I upgraded shipping through eBay from 1st class to Priority Small Box flat rate on a sale that I made. Now all of a sudden it's not working. I'm trying to do it on other sales that need shipping today. I even tried changing pac...

tracking problems

Okay so does anyone know what's going on? If you look at the picture I attached it says my item was delivered 4 months before I placed my order which was July 23, yesterday and it was sent to the wrong address. Does anyone know if this is just a bug ...

Amazon delivery speed is getting Faster but eBay delivery speed is almost coming to a standstill !!

Whichever smart alec suggested centralised eBay delivery is slowing down the already tortoise speed eBay speed. And eBay jolly well work on your customer service, what if within delivery date seller do not response and you are uncontactable? I paid u...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program Weight & Dimension Issue

I forgot to uncheck the Global Shipping option on one of my listings, and the item sold to an international buyer. I didn't input the weight or dimension for shipping when I created the listing because I offered free shipping within the US. The weigh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors