Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Handling Time Option for eBay Guaranteed Delivery

For eBay's new Guaranteed Delivery service, if I were to choose the Handling Time Option - in where I would have to use eBay labels - does that mean that I'm paying for those labels or is eBay paying for it?

Buyer requested return because 'Item is broken' after two weeks of using the item

I sold on ebay the audio amplifier (used, 20 years old, without guaranty or return policy)Buyer got the amp and informed me that everythyng works fine, without issues and buyer left me the positive feedback.But after two weeks buyer reported that amp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

🛄✈️🛄 Inquiry for eBay SPAIN sellers

eBay SPAIN sellers Hi everyone from Spain! I need a help. I am a big collector of tropical plants and I am searching for an Ixora plant which is possible to order and deliver anywhere in Spain. I am based in Czech Republic, European Union and this pl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unfair/Bias Return Policy...

I recently sold a Speed Graphic camera and it was shipped the same way that I have shipped dozens of these cameras, wrapped in bubble wrap and put in a box full of foam peanuts. The buyer starts a return request today, posted pictures of a broken cam...

Item return

Hey so I opened a case for a return and it ended in my favor and I shipped the item back and I was wondering does he have to confirm to eBay he received the item for me to get my money or when the item says delivered via tracking number and also will...

Resolved! It must be in the water, ANOTHER SNAD claim! This one is soooo ridiculous.

OK, I don't what people are drinking out there, but you have to stop. I take it anymore. I just got Another SNAD return request with the statement "The power adapter does not fit into the device. There is no way to use it. and there is no on off butt...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay email me and told me NO REFUND BACK

I received a email from ebay that I will not get my refund back, because seller didn't get the item and it's been since June 8, 2017. The cell phone was send to China, so I went to file a claim at USPS and said that I can't because it's first class. ...

Got a question about using freight to ship...

Howdy! My mom would like to sell her Singer treadle sewing machine...we see someone who recently sold one did so for $200 shipping (yikes!)....well, we inquired at UPS and they want $700 or so!! (that's $200 for having a crate made, and another $500 ...

Return Refund

A buyer claims the item is not as pictured, which is not true. The itek describtion also details, "may or not be in working condition, and Sold As Is. Why must I accept a return and refund.

Return request, Please help

Hi boys, i sold phone. Phone is fully working for 2 months from the delivery to the buyer. But now the buyer has opened a return request with the fact that charging does not work. How should I avoid return my money?I rejected the return request What ...

Did I get scammed?

Hi,A few days ago, i bought a night vision goggle and an infrared illuminator off someone on ebay.The first problem came when I took my first look at the items. The illuminator wasn't the one that was listed. It was another, cheaper model of the same...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling on ebay

oh my ,here we go again .shipping is so costly now that i am lossing money every day .i am in southern pa and a 1 lb 4 oz box to california cost over 11 dollars i cant justifi addinding $11.00 shipping to a to a $ 15.00 item .i try to keep the shippi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping question

Hi guys. I am trying to purchase something from a seller, but his shipping rates seem high and USPS is not an option for shipping, only UPS. I messaged him asking if USPS priority or regional were optional because I am more familiar with that and her...

Need help with the return process

I return an item to seller but it is not get update and when you go to usps site, it says departed its on way to the seller address... 24 hours without any update..

FORUM.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors