Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How many Barbie dolls will fit into flar rate medium priority box?

I have large quantity lot of vintage and used Barbie & Friends fashion dolls. I plan on dividing into lots. Try to sell cheap or reasonable enough so buyer gets good deal and I make a little something too Still need to do more research to figure if I...

Avoid seller

We explained to seller we bought the wig wag lights, it was more than 30 days, it was opened by the mechanic, and found to be defective. He wrote us he was out of town till Monday and he would take the return and would refund us. He gave us the addre...

Package was stolen from parcel locker

Will I get my money back? I opened a case with USPS and I've tried calling them but they just won't answer the phone.I was given a key which did not work no matter how hard I tried. I gave up after about 30 minutes and decided to call them in the mor...

I just bought an item and it said located in the us and I checked tracking and its coming from japan

I wasn't aware that it would be shipping from Japan! It Said located in us and I have only us items. I spent 150$ on this item. I'm afraid I was just scammed. The user has good feedback and the item said it was shipped and I can see it but won't it t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Insurance

What shipping insurance do you guys use? I'm new to this whole eBay thing and I'm just not sure which has the best coverage for both sides of a transaction.

Shipping Company Used

Hello,I bought an Item Economy International Shipping was used, please help me identify this shipping company, i have been to DHL my parcel is not there, Local post office my parcel is not there would you tell me the other name for this shipping coma...

Shipping from China/Hong Kong to Malaysia. Items not arriving.

For the past 6 months I have bought 7 items from various sellers from China and Hong Kong.2 in June, 2 in August and 3 in early October.All of them are free shipping. They either have no tracking number or are useless.(e.g. http://track-chinapost.com...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incomplete shipping & delivery

I ordered 4 units of an item but got only 2. I'm a newbie on ebay. May someone help me and let me know what to do?

customer omitted color and size of item.

Recently had a customer order and she did not note the size and color. I have messaged her three times in three days ...trying to get this order out to her. No reply. She has already paid and I am wondering should I refund her money and cancel the or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

NO Ebay Global Shipping Program to CANADA?

Why can't I use Ebay's Global Shipping Program to CANADA? Here's the address ...Vancouver, BC V5L2Z2 Canada. Is the address suspect? the Recipient? Or what? Do I need a different address from the buyer?

Case opened against me

had a lady purchase an item i was selling, she purchased it at 10am, i printed the shipping lable at 8pm that night. that is 10 hours for her to contact me or cancel the order SHE DID NOT do either one. she opened a case against me, she claimed she c...

Item not as described

If 30 days has gone after buying the item (because of language issue, I could not report. I am not American), it there any method to report or to put negative or anybody from ebay can answer or anything can be done??

Not shipping by ebays ship by date

I sold something from supreme today but I wont be able to ship it till septmeber 3rd, but ebay says i need to ship by august 30th. I let my buyer know everything already so is there anything ebay will do if i am not able to ship by that date?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax on Shipping -CA

I am wondering if it is legal to charge taxes on shipping. I am from California and from my research, it is not legal to do so; unless the shipping and handling are listed SEPARATELY on the invoice. From what I've seen on eBay, it's not. Its not a or...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors