Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New USPS First Class Mail RETAIL PACKAGE rates effective 9-3-17

Effective September 3, 2017, First Class Mail PARCEL retail rates will increase: https://pe.usps.com/DMMAdvisory/Show?dmmAdvisory=DMMAdvisory081117.htm&year=2017 The current rates range from $2.67 to $4.29. The new RETAIL rates start at $3.00 for 1-4...

Coast-to-coast shipping options

Hi. Need advice about shipping from NY to CA. The package weighs about 6 pounds. Thought there was a Regional rate that might be cheaper (regional B?) but it doesn't appear under shipping options. IS it a cheaper way to go and, if so, how would I pri...

Resolved! Should I pay VAT when recieving a returned item?

Hello. I need an advice on what to do in the following situation. I am in an EU country. I have sold a camera to a person in the States, when I was sending it, I declared the camer was worth $900. The camera is now being returned to me because the bu...

Seller wants me to pay shipping again?

So I won a bid for an item in the USA, I'm in Australia.The shipping total is 38USD, using the global shipping program.I payed for the item + the shipping almost instantly. The seller has now contacted me saying they are having issues printing the sh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's the best way to estimate shipping cost?

I have some items to list and the pricing is going to depend on shipping cost. Most sellers of similar items have free shipping and price around $9. Or they work the shipping/price to come out to about $9. Auctions go for about $9. The item is a tone...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! QUESTION: Free shipping bulk revise adding shipping cost into item cost

Hi everyone.I want to be able to implement free shipping to my 4k listings but if I do I will be losing a lot of money on the shipping costs. Is there any tool / way to bulk revise my listings to add the current shipping price into the item cost? Tha...

wrong shipping method.

Hi,everyone.I bought a pair of shoes on ebay.However,seller shipped me cheaper method.(priority→first-class)I know might be not a big difference but it's unacceptable to me.How do I solve the problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Undeliverable as addressed

Hi, I sent out a package on the same day it was purchased and uploaded the tracking number on E-bay.To make a long story short, the end result is that apparently one number is wrong on the mailing address (It was obviously my mistake because the buye...

Shipping labels not printing optioned at purchase

Last 72 hours, when I batch a group of orders from my store to buy shipping labels and print them, it buys them, but then says "Encountered an error when logging into Pay Pal", but it processed and shipped the orders and bought the labels, just now h...

Seller charged restocking fee for returning a defective iPad saying it is not defective.

I purchased an iPad Pro 10.5 to use as a note for my graduate school that started on 8/21/17. The iPad arrived on 8/22, and I was very excited to finally being able to write notes with it. I had no trouble setting up iCloud and downloading apps. Howe...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer complains about item , offered refund, says threw item away

I sold a pair of shoes to a lady. She emails me shortly after receiving the item to complain that when she put them on and walked out of the house, the soles on both of the shoes just crumpled to pieces. While I find this somewhat incredible to belie...

Buyer damaged item, wants return - Vintage Doll

I'm sure this will end up just being a lesson to be learned from but I'm a bit floored so am searching for any way I can to complain and understand if I'm missing something. Sold the below item to a user who had posed a question within a few minutes ...

Global Shipping Glitch. App Developer URGENT

I am trying to use the Global Shipping from the USA, with free domestic shipping offerred on my items. On a desktop PC, the selected countries are shown on a dropdown menu and the various charges for each country can then be seen. On mobile however, ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors