Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

So who fixes this?

I keep on top of my dashboard and I have a shipment from the first of the month (holiday) that says the tracking was uploaded on time but the post office didnt scan it. Package purchased late on the 1st (friday). Monday was a holiday so it shipped th...

GSP claims items restricted, keeps items

I've had the GSP keep two of my shippments, claiming a restriction without citing any rule or law being violated. Buyer was refunded, but my payment stayed. One buyer was very upset that they did not get the rare item. Is the GSP a scam to grab shipm...

problem with the shipping method

I bought two things from ebay and I accidently put in the wrong post code and instead of landing in Penaang it has landed somewhere in Sarawak, Lahad Datu. My concern is, when the delivery agency saw the address which clearly states Penang, why is th...

Open a dispute

HI It has been a month and has not received the item, plus the tracking number is incorrect Item number 302427000105

HELP! Buyer requesting return of new/perfect item they now claim is "damaged"

I have been selling on eBay for 8 years, and have never had an issue until last week... I sold a brand new, with tags, pristine condition designer bag to someone. While the auction was occuring the person who ended up buying the item contacted me a c...

ebay error message when voiding shipping label

In setting up a new thermal printer, I accidently paid for Priority Mail Express instead of Priority Mail. When I was voiding the label, I put in a message to the buyer, explaining the situation. ebay would not accept the message, stating: "HTML tag ...

Resolved! Buyer Has A Habit of Saying Items Arrived Broken

Hi, New to selling but the few items I have sold, I've had a positive expierence. I sold a Fiesta gravy boat and the buyer first didn't pay and had to be reminded and finally sent in payment 3 days later. Then buyer states it arrived broken in half. ...

Resolved! package delivered! but only the ebay global shipping centre

Bought a fresh pair of headphones from the UK; seller send them as instructed to the ebay global shipping centre. It arrived there 2 days ago so my ebay account says: package is delivered.Since I'm not from the UK, nor my shipping address is I beg to...

Worried about this international transaction - please tell me I'm paranoid!

Hopefully, I'm just being a worrywart, and it'll be fine, but I just want some feedback. Last night, I sold a vintage camera. It sold for way more than expected - $500 - although I didn't think I'd get much for it, because even though the lens is qui...

Just got scammed

I just got scammed. I ordered a samsung s8 Plus from the seller and when I received the pckage, it was a battery pack. I tried to contact the seller he said that it's not the item he shipped. I opened the case tho. I tried to contact the seller again...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 113 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sold item to US buyer but is being returned from Korea

I have just recently processed a return that is starting to raise some red flags for me and want to make sure I am not being paranoid. I sold a high end polo shirt (Burberry Brit) to a domestic buyer and shipped it to the east coast. The item was rec...

Resolved! Return tracking number

So finally after all the years I have to return an item. I talked to the seller, opened return request, got prepaid label and drop it at the post office. So far so good. Now I am trying to mark it shipped but I get " this tracking number already exis...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The new shipping defects and policies faulty??

Hello, I'm having trouble with these new policies for shipping, I've never had problems with the old system. This new system has many flaws this is one of a couple that I can think of and is my most common. Many of my customers pay for my items immed...

Resolved! Seller claimed shipped but didn't actually

Ok so this is kind of confusing but bear with me. Apparently the seller's wife was supposed to ship the item, but forgot. The seller marked the item as shipped. Earlier today he told me that his wife had remembered she hadn't shipped the item. He apo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors