Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Very Poor Ebay customer support and sides with the lying seller

Thought I'd share how ebay really is in favor of the seller.Bought a built computer. Messages went back and forth between the seller and I. Promised me a bunch of things. Here are two of the main things that really got to me. -Will open the return po...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a mail service charge fee for accepting USPS packages

We have a store which handles USPS,UPS,Fed Exp shipping,starting May 2017 they start charging a fee if you drop off packages.I understand with private carriers ,you can do so,but I thought one is not allowed to charge a fee for USPS shipments,>Should...

dont understand how to contact ebay

hello,i am trying to contact ebay for getting a refund and because the seller has disappeared from here i cant reach ebay support.how can i talk with them and get my money back? thanks

Resolved! International Shipping

I am not on Global shipping. Buyer wanted to know if I ship internationally. I said that I do not ship overseas. BUT he bid anyway. Auction ends shortly. What happens if he wins the bid?

Ebay does not defend buyers' interest anymore

I am very disappointed with this unreliable company. They act in bad faith, with total disrespect to the consumer. I, by mistake, ordered a product and two minutes (only two minutes) later, I requested the cancellation. Few hours later, I received an...

seller non respond to a returned items

Bought 2 polo shirts and not happy with quality, seller says ok to return. Items were returned and according to tracking its been delivered but seller non respond to refund after 2 chasers message for refund status.How do I seek help from ebay ?Say g...

USPS - posting LP to UK

I'm in UK and I'm wanting to purchase a USPS Return label for an LP - what service should I use that provides tracking and signature? I'm not too bothered about extra compensation as I doubt I'm going to get back what I sold. I have registered with U...

Resolved! Hurricane Shipping Issue

Hi Everyone,I have an item that was 'returned to sender" (me) from a buyer in the Florida Keys. The item was out for delivery just about the time that the Hurricane hit and I'm sure that this is why it was returned. The buyer has finally contacted me...

Refund but no PayPal account

Hello, a bit of a newcomer here. I'm kind of worried since I had my items refunded a month ago, but up until now my money hasn't returned to my account yet. Does it really take this long? How do I bring this up with PayPal? Or should this be an issue...

Our Local post office

My postman has been on vacation,and someone is taking her place.First,when I schedule a pick up at the front door,I keep getting USPS email saying nothing is found at the front door,my postman usually ring doorbell,I do not leave items outside.now I ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Shipping Scam! Pictures included

So I thought I would see if I could get a bigger discount on shipping buying it through Ebay. Ebay said I would save $2.35! That sounded really good to see the word "discount". Well I thought I would check out how much it would cost on Paypal.... It ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Late Shipping Defect

I had item was in auction ended sept2, buyer didnt pay till sept 4. Printed label and carrier uploaded scan the 5th. Was in transit to Pureto Rico. But hey there a hurricane going on. Carrier holds package and delivers it on the 14th. Now i am gettin...

ebay stands up for crooked seller

Seller makes it impossible to settle and when you try to leave bad feedback so no-one else gets screwed out of 80 dollars... they say they aren't going to post your feedback.UNFAIR to buyers

Listing an airbag for local pickup but Ebay says "Other shipping services are not permitted"

When I try to submit the listing, I get, Airbags can only be shipped via FedEx or UPS ground services in accordance with the Department of Transportation’s Hazardous Materials Regulations. Other shipping services are not permitted. I have the local p...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Video Games sent by Media Mail?

So I just bought a game console and the seller sent it by media mail (or so the tracking says). I always thought these types of packages weren't allowed to be sent by media mail. Should I mention something to the seller?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors