Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question about exchanging an item for customer

This is the first time I have used the "exchange an item" option with a buyer. A very sweet older man bought a dryer control board off of me. The day he recieved the board, he called me and told me he ordered the wrong board, BUT we have the correct ...

Resolved! Broken item, seller doesn't want to accept my return

Hello! Two weeks ago I bought a used but in working conditions laptop. at the beginning the seller was replying my messages on time. Then after I payed, he didn't answer me. The seller took almost a week to ship the item. He didn't update anything re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Claiming Damage After Shipping Item Out of Country

Hello. I have a buyer who is claiming that an item arrived damaged and wants a refund. The buyer had me ship to an address in the US (the address on the ebay order), which was a service that shipped the package onto Saudi Arabia. I'm witholding judge...

USPS first class exact current Location

I ordered a pair of pants on eBay on 27 October. It was shipped with UPSS first class international. But the tracking update has stopped since October 5 and the item is untrackable. I talked with USPS and they said once the package gets out of the US...

paying for an item

How do I pay for an item and shipping if the seller has agreed to send the item to my location. Every time I try to pay for the item it displays that this seller does not ship to my location. What to do?

Ebay return options incomplete for seller

I have a no return policy which obviously doesnt apply for an item Not As Described and have only had 3 return requests in 1000s of sales. The last 2 were for reasons that are not NAD but the options ebay provides if a buyer starts a return BEFORE ev...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item was delivered to a DIFFERENT STATE

I ordered an item just over $100. Seller shipped. Tracking shows it was dropped off in Jonesburg (MO, I guess), processed through St. Louis, and DELIVERED back in Jonesburg......all in the same day!!! I live in Texas, not Missouri. I will check my po...

Item was returned missing parts .

Back in June an item i sold was returned , buyer stated missing parts . Buyer said they took parts in email, ebay costumer service viewed emails buyer sent and closed case in my favor.Several months latter buyer does credit card chargeback on this. I...

Resolved! How long does it take to get a new eBay bucks certificate after a refund?

So I had $35-ish in eBay bucks which I used to purchase some DVDS. I received the DVDs and they were defective (water damage) and the seller refunded me immediately after I contacted him (on 10/22/17). I'm wondering how long it takes to get a new eBa...

Buyer wants me to ship him shipping supplies to return an item

Buyer wants me to ship him shipping supplies to return an item. He threw away the manufacturer's box and and the shipped box. I accidentally sent the buyer the wrong model of sound speakers. It was $300 purchase. I have no problem taking the item bac...

Fed Ex Smart Post takes too long to deliver

I dropped off a package on October 6th, today is October 22. Buyer still does not have it. in 16 days, it has gone from a suburb of Chicago to Arizona. Buyer is in California. This is not the only example we have. Why does eBay deal with such a lousy...

Item Returned to me, Buyer wants me to ship back to same address

So I sold some shoes to a buyer with 0 feedback and shipped the package out priority padded flat rate the next day. On the day of delivery according to tracking I get a message from the buyer asking if I shipped to the correct address. I check the eb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! International Shipments and Customs Fees

I'm corresponding with an international buyer in France regarding an item I have listed. Here is what he is seeing on his computer for my listing: My understanding is that he would pay the customs fee when he picks up the package at his post office. ...

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 9.09.48 PM.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors