Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just need to vent

Hi guys Some background. I have always had 100% for shipping. I sell something it is packed and shipped out that day. If it is late at night I take the next morning. Well a month or so ago I sold two listings of diabetic lancets within minutes of eac...

Priority Mail Package Being Bounced Around Post Offices, No Updates in 2 Days?!

So I sent out a package on the 11th, 2-day priority mail from the Philadelphia Area to New Jersey (a trip that often takes one day.)Somehow this package has been bounced to FOUR DIFFERENT New Jersey facilities since then, and STILL hasn't reached the...

YaimAxt

Seller not available on ebay anymore

Hi,I had made a purchase of a used Laptop RAM.Made payment through Paypal.For few days seller did not accept the payment, for which I sent message to seller through ebay to accept payment and do the needful.Today I found that ebay is showing the sell...

Partial Refund Offer Refused...What now?

I have a buyer who is very unhappy with her purchase. She wants a full refund. I think her claim is unreasonable. The item is a 1976 Barbie RV which cost me 37.35 to ship, though the calculator only charged 29.42 for shipping. My weight and measureme...

Offering Local Delivery

I'm looking to start listing items for a local business and want to offer delivery of items from the store, not just shipping and local pickup.Is this possible?

Resolved! Returned item no received

Hello, I have a bit of a situation: I bought an item that, from my perspective, didn’t match the description. The seller refused to accept my return request for a refund, so I opened a case and eBay decided on my favor. I printed eBay’s return label ...

Shipping

Good Morning I have bin shopping with Ebay a few year's now, But my Major concern is how they go about shipping and Handling of a buyers item. I really think that Ebay should take this Issue into serious consideration most time's items either Arrived...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ignore or Act? Buyer sent strange message to me regarding delivery

Good morning! Late last night, a buyer sent me a question regarding delivery of his item which I sent to him on 10-10-17. On 10-14-17, the carrier attempted delivery (at least that is what it looks like) but for some reason stated "notice left". The ...

Ebay dont support Tunisia Post

I'am an ebay seller based in Tunisia, in the last month i resumed the activity and succeded to get some orders. The problem is that ebay dont update my shipments status although i'am using registred mail service. Anyone can alert ebay that tunisia ha...

Resolved! Seller Not Registered. Haven't Received Item and it's Been Months

I paid for a Portable 14W 5V Folding Dual USB Solar Panel Battery Backup Charger Power Bank( 222541403607 ) on June 11. (It was $15, in case that information is needed). Says it got shipped on June 13 and the ETA was at the latest, September. I've be...

Handling a return from a buyer

Looking for some advice... I had a buyer "make up a story" (lie) about wanting to return an item. She then proceeded to threaten me by saying that she would post negative feedback if I didn't comply. I tried working with her, but finally gave up, to ...

Cancelled a return by mistake

I wanted to return an item that was not as described so I started the return. I cancelled because I did not think I was doing it correctly now it states I cannot return. Is there any I can fix this?

Resolved! How do i refund postage if the buyer already paid?

Since I'm fairly new to the selling part of ebay, lots of "issues" are coming up that I'm not sure how to resolve. This morning I received an order for 2 items in my ship... that I could definitely combine the shipping on... but the buyer didn't noti...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS "unable to forward" package

Recently had a package returned because USPS was "unable to forward". Buyer hasn't messaged me to ask about their package and hasn't replied to my messages regarding this. What should I do?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors