Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have documents from USPS confirming delivery, E-bay says it will only accept tracking confirmation

Hello, I shipped an item from Brazil to the US in mid September and the package was delivered 10 days later. However, the tracking hasn't updated since the package left Brazil, and as such the buyer has opened a case asking to be refunded, claiming h...

Himalaya Herbals Cystone 60 Tablets For Urinary

Good morning my order a bottle ofHimalaya Herbals Cystone 60 Tablets For Urinary ...Estimated delivery: Thu. Sep. 14 - Tue. Oct. 17Paid: $ 6.99 I pay with Credit CardOrder since August 28th today is October 19th What's going on? I haven't received it...

"oh darn! I gave you the wrong address"

Ok, so, I've been selling on eBay for about 3 months and never had this problem all my packages always get there. My account is a new (3 month old) account however so I have recently graduated from eBay/PayPal's "funds availability" program, having s...

Out for delivery on the 14th ... still no package. What should i do?

Saturday, Oct 14, 2017 10:37 PMN/ADelivery status not updatedSaturday, Oct 14, 2017 8:37 AMWAIPAHU , HIOut for DeliverySaturday, Oct 14, 2017 8:27 AMWAIPAHU , HISorting CompleteSaturday, Oct 14, 2017 6:31 AMWAIPAHU , HIArrived at Post OfficeSaturday,...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery Date doesn't match order date

I ordered an item on October 4, 2017. My tracking number says it was delivered August 17, 2017. According ebay it is past the 30 day money back guarentee since it is 30 days past deliver even though it hasn't been 30 days since it was ordered. I've a...

Resolved! can't start receive claim

HiI ordered an item in 18th August 2017, The estimated delivery date for this item was Oct 19, 2017. Today is 20th October. But ebay says that"A buyer can report in My eBay that they didn't receive an item once the item's latest estimated delivery da...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The customer sent a return case

Hi eBay Customer Service ,Item Number is 122701946983 , User ID is 6ft6abdullahReturn Date: 10/17/17Return ID: 5066999006The customer sent a return case , then i Communicate with customer give him $8 back , the customer agree , But today the customer...

Resolved! Item has been in transit for almost 3 weeks

I have an item that I shipped September 30th and it's been saying "in transit" since October 1st. This item was on it's way to Puerto Rico, but seeing that they had major hurricanes recently, that may have something to do with it. The buyer has never...

Resolved! Should I listen to seller? Unexperienced buyer.

Hi. Im new to eBay. I have bought "LCD Display + Digitizer Touch Screen Display Assembly For Huawei Honor 4c MKLG". Item was marked as new. But it has too manny scratches on front and back of lcd. It is obviously used item. Also it doesnt work. Selle...

Need help understanding this

Hello,Thank you in advance if you answer this -When selling my clothing I'm going to try buyer calculated shipping, and will offer Priority,First Class and Parcel Post options.When using boxes I'd place items in the boxes they'll be mailed in before ...

Shipping to Greece & Italy

I had not shipped to Greece or Italy for over 10 years. Recently USPS added Greece to the eDelCon list of countries. So... decided to try shipping to Greece and Italy again. In past month had two sales to Italy and one to Greece. One Italy (hung up i...

No estimate available, no response, different shipping stories

Hello! Maybe someone can help me.. or calm me down I ordered some days ago one item from here and in the description it says that the shipping in Europe is 3-5 days and tracking number is included. I payed for the item, but there is no further moveme...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tracking Number not Found

Has anyone had a problem where you use the ebay APP to scan your barcode and then days later it turns out something was wrong with the scan and it doesn't have the full number? I used one of the self-service machinees at the post office and the track...

lost package #USPS

well i orderd something and i still miss it plus i cannot get refound because ebay thinks there is a refound case open but i closed it what can i do i cannot got to customer service, i didn´t receve my item cecause ebay thinks this case is open but i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors