Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

missing GSP delivery

Greetings, Roughly a month ago I bought an item from a UK based ebay seller and had it shipped to my home country (the Czech Republic). As of today, the item has still not arrived. The tracking information I have been provided with indicates that the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping program

I was asked by an interested international customer how much the total cost would be to ship to Denmark. I charge £20 to ship to the International Hub, but couldn't advise on the charge Ebay levvy for taking care of the transport and customs costs. T...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to send a pre-paid return label to buyer?

Never had this issue before so I'm new to this even though I'm not at all new to eBay. I accepted the return request, meaning I will pay for the shipping label for the buyer to receive, print, attach to the package and send back to me. However, it do...

Resolved! Cancel an order.

Hello everyone!First I want to say that I’m sorry if I can’t explain myself well. English isn’t my mother language. And now, here’s the case:I ordered an item two days ago with a 15.99 shipping cost, because I needed it fast. I have a PO Box and in t...

Ebay put wrong address on shipping label

Ebay put wrong address on shipping label - The eBay CommunityHello,I recently made 2 separate purchases from the same seller. The second purchase was a week later than the first. The address label seller printed up from ebay had the wrong address on ...

Purchase history and buyer protection

I purchased a cell phone back in July 2017 from a seller and I'm positive I purchased the buyer protection plan. I can't search back far enough in my purchase history to confirm it. The phone has had constant issues with freezing up and I made severa...

Resolved! Item was returned to seller for refund but no refund and seller doesn't reply

Hi people, So I am in a bit of a strange situation. I bought an item (projector ballast) from seller on the 19th of May and it arrived approximately 3 weeks later. I immediately took the ballast and projector to the repair shop and after working on i...

BEWARE: eBay is not protecting their sellers!!!

Hello there! It's my first time posting here but not the first time I learned that eBay is absolutely oblivious to sellers problems. I sold a piece of high quality jewelry to buyer in Canada and shipped it to her. She decided to return it and claimed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 53 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do I print a retun label for a buyer in Italy?

Old and consistent problem which I usually just take the loss on, but this one is for $1100 so I need it returned. I have been looking for over two hours on a service that will allow me to print a return label from Italy and still satisfy the Ebay up...

Resolved! Asking someone to buy then send it to you?

Is there any policy to this? There's an item that I really, really want but the seller (who is based in the UK) only sells to within the UK, while I'm in Australia...was wondering if people have bought something through a middleman before, or would i...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I have fallen victim to the "spoof package" or "same zip code" seller scam. What now?

The seller (2 feedback) sold an item at a price about 15% lower than the second cheapest seller. I paid $140 for the item. The seller shipped the "item" (likely an empty envelope) to my zip code with priority overnight express Fedex. The item would h...

Boots purchased and not received

I had put a bid on a pair of boots. Seller never responded. Until after the time frame ended. They said my offer was too low. I came back via email with another offer. They agreed and I paid by PayPal. They no longer have responded and gave me no tra...

Buyer claims package was delivered without item inside

I have a buyer that has opened a case for an item missing or damaged for a full refund. It started last week with her claiming it was not delivered and accused me of sending it to another address. I checked the address I sent it to and the tracking n...

Resolved! Didn't receive refund from the seller

Hello all! I need some help here, would appreciate any suggestions. Case: I bought a LCD screen in July and the screen came defected. I was in touch with the seller and they said they will send a replacement. I waited for last 2 and half months and s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! question about return protocol

I had a buyer open a case that something I sold didn't work. It was new in the package, but she showed me it didn't work. I told her there was no need to return the item, I would just issue a refund. I did it, opened and closed the same day. A few da...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors