Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer claims package was delivered without item inside

I have a buyer that has opened a case for an item missing or damaged for a full refund. It started last week with her claiming it was not delivered and accused me of sending it to another address. I checked the address I sent it to and the tracking n...

Resolved! Didn't receive refund from the seller

Hello all! I need some help here, would appreciate any suggestions. Case: I bought a LCD screen in July and the screen came defected. I was in touch with the seller and they said they will send a replacement. I waited for last 2 and half months and s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! question about return protocol

I had a buyer open a case that something I sold didn't work. It was new in the package, but she showed me it didn't work. I told her there was no need to return the item, I would just issue a refund. I did it, opened and closed the same day. A few da...

Resolved! Customs form help.

So I just sold something that apparently is going to an army base, and when I went to print a shipping label...I was told I had to fill out a customs form. I have never had to do this before so I am a little worried that I might screw it up. Do I hav...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller doesn't ship to Australia

I purchased some wii controllers from the US for my son through a Buy it Now price. My son said that they shipped to Aust, but they don't. So I can't pay for it, so my eBay says I have unpaid items. I have requested payment instructions from seller b...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Not Recieved, Could this be a new scam?

Item WAS NOT really received, but tracking appears to say it was delivered. I have had this happen twice in the past 6 months and got to the bottom of it with the postmaster and eBay refunded me. I have another one now and I believe I just figured ou...

• 34 replies
  • 3 helpful

Dummy package mail fraud

Hello Friends, We have been victimized by what appears to be a Dummy Package Scam involving 3 cell phones purchased on Ebay and paid for via PayPal. Neither Ebay nor PayPal gave more than a cursory review of our filings and rejected out of hand our c...

2 boxes both returned " Receiver didn't want, Refused delivery"

I sold multiple items to one buyer over a week period When she was done I combined shipping of I believe its 12 items ito 2 large boxes she paid and asked meb to hold shipping a week. So I did one box came back because of my mistake on the lable I no...

Receiving a refund to PayPal, but no PayPal linked to Ebay account?

So I recently purchased an item, and it was found that it was sold by a fraudulent seller. After contacting Ebay about it for a refund, they said that the refund was credited to my PayPal, but the problem is I didn't have a PayPal linked to my Ebay a...

Buyer payment refunded by eBay before delivery time reached!

hello, why eBay refunded Buyer payment by closing case before delivery time reached? "Request reason : Item not received" delivery country - South Africasale and payment date: 09-Oct-17 postage date: 10-Oct-17auction link:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/26...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How long does INR case stay open if they never claim thier package?

buyer opened INR case a couple weeks back. International Tracking shows they have made a few attempts last month to deliver it unsuccessfully from his local Post Office yet buyer hasnt made any effort to pick it up. Buyer hasnt responded to any of my...

Fed Ex Acceptance Scan

I'm having a bit of an issue with the Fed Ex scanning on ebay. Two of my items were both shipped with Fed Ex Smartpost in the past month. Since ebay labels using Fed Ex kept mischarging me and dealing with that whole run around was ridicolous I switc...

Returns

Hi!!Quick question as I've never dealt with this before. I recently sold a hardcover notebook planner for $15.99. Brand new perfect condition. I definitely don't want to argue over that amount but would just like some feedback. I packaged it very wel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors