Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Shipping Label?

EBay states that they'll automatically send me a shipping label to return this item, but they haven't. Been looking and the site only says to find the label in the Resolution Center, but I can't find it anywhere. Could someone link me or help out?

Fed Ex Residential surcharge

Where may I enter the $3.45 residence surcharge so that the buyers are charged that amount when electing to use Fed Ex? The surcharge in most cases exceeds my discount and my Ebay fees have gone through the roof since I started to offer this option. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Partial Refund after closed case.

I have a buyer open a case asking to return an item and refund that i had posted "no returns". I offered a partial refund (i don't want the item back). He declined my offer and we had to let ebay decide. Ebay sided with me. Now the buyer is asking fo...

Rturning an item

I bought an item and it was beautiful but the item started getting black, I contacted the seller and told about itHis response to me was to go have the Jeweler spray the ring with Rhodium which if I might add is the price of the rings. That's not all...

Ebay Seller support is the WORST!

As a seller and a buyer I have to say Ebay has slid down the proverbial toilet and now I am seriously evaluating taking my business elsewhere. I hope that Ebay is taking note of this since a lot of sellers are now looking for alternatives far more se...

How do I get seller to pay return shipping?

I bought an item that the seller described incorrectly. Basically the listing tittle and all text was for one item and he sent me a different item (bait and switch). It's an individual that doesn't accept returns but I know they will have to if I ope...

International shipping glitch

Is anyone else having a constant international shipping glitch? All of my listings keep defaulting to sell in the USA only. I literally keep going to bulk edit, change to international shipping worldwide with my set shipping table (NOT global shippin...

Resolved! Shipping USPS Regional Rate Box C

USPS has discontinued the regional C box. However I have some of the boxes. Am I allowed to use this box and use regular non-flat rate priority calculations? It seems silly to send boxes to a landfill when it can be used.

USPS denies international claim

HelloIn September I purchased stamps online for about $800 from a seller in Germany.The seller send the stamps by registered insured mail.I received the package partly opened, with a UPSP notice of apology for the damage.When I opened the package, ha...

USPS no longer offers 1-5 day standard shipping?

I went to the post office today to ship a package that sold on ebay with an advertised shipping level of "standard 1-5 days" as per ebay's offered choices. I clearly asked for standard shipping when I brought it to the counter. On arriving home I saw...

Global Shipping Program Questions re REFERENCE number

I screwed up and mistakently sent wrong item to a buyer who happened to live in Canada. I want to send the right one, but am not sure what the original reference number on that Kansas address (Global shipping) really stands for.......I assume that it...

What is this mind-game Ebay is playing with "ONE-DAY SHIPPING"?

There is it "One-Day Shipping" on the item's page. Yet I won't get the item for a week? One-Day shipping only means the seller has to print out the shipping label in a day. Ebay seems to be hoping people aren't paying attention and buy the item think...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping cost

Hello,We have accepted a return and asked the buyer to ship back at our expense but the buyer did not consult us about the cost to return and decided to pay and this return is costly. The buyer choose item not as described... as most of buyer they wa...

Resolved! Can't contact seller to inquire about more economical shipping method

Hello, thank you for reading my post, fellow eBayers. I'm reaching out for assistance and advice. I've found an item (Buy It Now) that I wish to purchase, but the shipping methods provided in the listing don't offer the most economical options availa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors