Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! How to I link my eBay and FedEx account?

I have an eBay account and I recently signed up for a FedEx account, how do I link my eBay account and my FedEx account so that way I'm able to receive a shipping discount. I have found this thread https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Shipping-Retur...

Item arrived a week late, package was open, parts missing.

I bought this tool set https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOUR-STAR-METRIC-THEAD-DIE-REPAIR-KIT-WOOD-CASE/322461313822?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 on the 11th and the seller shipped USPS on the 13th. Estimated delivery date was 1...

package.jpg IMG_8016.JPG
User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closing the case

Ok, I purchased some items and I didn't received them. I contacted the seller and he told me I should close the case and then he will send the itmes again, should I close the case or not? Thanks for any help on this matter

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I think I am about to get a defect. Should I just send a refund without getting the item back.

Well here we go again. I have another remorse return that was never sent back and eBay wants me to send a refund. My returns dashboard shows "returned delivered issue refund by the 13th". I am not sure how eBay would know if it was delivered or not b...

"Looks like there's a delay with the shipping label"

So here's the 411,I started a return on November 1st for an item because it came in a condition that was not as described by the seller. The seller accepted my return on the same day so all I need now is the shipping label but there's been a delay wi...

Am I missing something on the shipping system???

So I use USPS to ship and have never had any problems just printing a label via the option on the item. But I just had a bunch of sales end and went to ship and it keeps kicking me to a UPS system for shipping. I don't want to ship UPS, do not have a...

Royal Mail

Hi was anyone else aware that if a send an item using Royal Mail normal 1st or 2nd class parcel ( not 1st or 2nd class Singed For or Special Delivery or letters ) if the parcel has a computerised postage stamp done in the post office by a cashier the...

How to handle return from buyer without a case started

Hey, I'm a fairly new seller, so I apologize if this is a "dumb" question.A buyer messaged me yesterday saying that the bluetooth earbuds they bought didn't fit them so they wasted their money and want a refund. I do have returns accepted on my ebay ...

How do I return an International package to China I purchased?

I purchased a wrong CPU from China. I have approval to return for a refund. Now I have no options available to print return postage in ebay. I used to be able to click a link to print the label immediately. Now option doesn't exist that I can see. Wh...

International Shipping & Delivery Question

I recently started to offer select items to the UK and I received an order for an item for a Buyer in Italy. Italy is on the USPS Delcon list as approved coutnries to ship to for tracking. So late last week I checked the delivery status and it was sh...

Resolved! How to void a USPS return shipping label when none show in my searches?

I printed a return shipping label via USPS last night to return an auto part. I realized this morning that the part is indeed the one I need.When I go to my page to search for the label number, it isn't there. I've gone through the video and the FAQS...

general

the seller left the ebay platform, bought a 128gb memory card with him and did not give me a time to receive the product. What I can do? I can ask for my money back and cancel the product

Sent refund via Paypal- still shows I need to ship

Someone cancelled an order so I refunded through paypal. Now it shows I still have to send it. When I go to cancel order it wants to refund the money again. Not sure if this will double the refund. But otherwise I can't cancel the order on ebay. Any ...

Ebay is ALLOWING massive scams to occur on ebay!

So I have High blood pressure and needed a monitor, so I found one on ebay and it was cheap about $6.50, on the page was listed as a "bonus gift" a car thermometer, and ridiculous 3 inch long 1 inch wide, 10 cent thermometer. I paid it no attention I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors