Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Returning to sender

Hello , I am having some problems with a seller who said I could return an unopened package by writing "return to sender" it. I went through ebay and opened up a return case on 12/19. The package arrived to the seller 8 days ago (not including Christ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How would you package this Vintage RC Car?

Hi All, I was curious as to how to best go about packaging this 90's vintage RC car and remote for 48-state shipment. No original packaging. I'm most worried about the wings snapping (not going to try removing them, based on the construction of the c...

Photo Dec 29, 4 16 05 PM.jpg

Fedex Claim

I've been selling on amazon for many years and just transitioned into selling on ebay as well. Its been all sorts of a mess, regardless how do I file a fedex claim on a damaged package? I went through fedex and they sent me a letter stating I need a ...

Resolved! Return shiping label. Unexperienced buyer.

Hi. I want to return defective item. I have recieved this message:"Send the item backThe seller let us know they sent you a return shipping label. If you haven't received it yet, contact the seller. Be sure to send the item back by Jan 09. If you don...

Resolved! who pays shipping cost when item is as described but did NOT fit?

Hello everyone! I sold a 30x30 man's overall and he put a return on transit and the reason was "did not fit". I am still waiting for the item, he has not stated anything about the shipping charges but I am anticipating so I want to know if when I pro...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS schedule pickup- NO SHOW

Our local office does not always show up ,but the next day I will receive an email saying pickup has been completed.This happens when my regular post man is away,or they have a newbie,or too cold or too dark or ???????????????I can understand sometim...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did I return the item on time?

I’m really just venting here because I’ve decided not to pursue the matter any further, but for the first time in my 20 years on eBay the process has failed and perhaps someone can give some insight as to how I might have handled this differently. I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to file an insurance claim when the buyer won't send pictures of the damaged item

How does one go about filing an insurance claim for an item damaged in transit when the buyer won't send pictures of the damaged item. USPS tells you to hang on to the item and all the packing materials for inspection. They request that you provide t...

Resolved! Item packages very tightly damaged caused when opened

Hi, I'm relatively new to eBay and had a bad experience/ situation go down earlier. I purchased the first four seasons of the simpsons and got my box today. I was relieved to finally get it since it's being sitting for two days because of it being Su...

Global Shipping Program - US to UK shipment

Hi,I'm an eBay user in UK and purchased an eBay item from a seller in New York who has shipped it under the Global Shipping Program to UK. Its my first time using the Global Shipping Program so not 100% sure how it works. The seller has given me a UP...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

When does ebay refund my selling fee?

If an item is returned, how do I get my selling fee back from ebay? Cancelling is no longer an option, it's been refunded. Sizeable selling fee, how do I get it back? thank you

Returned item that was purchase ebays desision to refund when i have a no returns before purchasing

If I already shipped and spend money to have an item shipped and clearly have a no returns accepted before purchasing from me and eBay gives the buyer a full refund and return of the item purchased from me maybe new to eBay feel that Susan fair cuz I...

item cannot be unlocked

so i bought a phone and the imei is listed as "stolen". seller won't return money because they say they are third party. send messages to ebay and no response and it has been a while. that's bad customer service. any suggestions?

Resolved! postal insurance

Hi, I've just started listing some auctions after several years of not, and I cannot find an option when I'm listing the auction to add insurance. Thanks for any help. CHG

Most Marked as Helpful Authors