Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

When does ebay refund my selling fee?

If an item is returned, how do I get my selling fee back from ebay? Cancelling is no longer an option, it's been refunded. Sizeable selling fee, how do I get it back? thank you

Returned item that was purchase ebays desision to refund when i have a no returns before purchasing

If I already shipped and spend money to have an item shipped and clearly have a no returns accepted before purchasing from me and eBay gives the buyer a full refund and return of the item purchased from me maybe new to eBay feel that Susan fair cuz I...

item cannot be unlocked

so i bought a phone and the imei is listed as "stolen". seller won't return money because they say they are third party. send messages to ebay and no response and it has been a while. that's bad customer service. any suggestions?

Resolved! postal insurance

Hi, I've just started listing some auctions after several years of not, and I cannot find an option when I'm listing the auction to add insurance. Thanks for any help. CHG

I'm the seller - package returned as undeliverable - what to do?

Item was shipped December 8 via USPS with tracking and insurance. On December 27, I received the package back. It looked like someone tried to write 'full' on the label and that was the only indication as to why it was returned. Looking online at tra...

USPS info return.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Продавец исчез

Оплатил товар . продавец отметил как отправленный не предоставив потверждения и исчез с ебея . что дальше делать? ждать конца указаного срока доставки или сразу подавать на возврат денег?

Resolved! Sellers flaunting 30 day ebay policy

Hi there. I have now experienced a couple of times, and most recently clearly fraudulently, an abuse of the 30 day feedback and assistance policy. In what appears to be an attempt to avoid negative feedback as well as the intervention of ebay in disp...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item not recieved

I ended up in a unique situation. I purchased item on ebay. A day later item was listed as shipped. Expected delivery date 12-27-2017. Item never arrived and after checking shipping data it seemed to have been stuck in limbo somewhere. I let seller k...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer states recieved wrong item

A buyer bought 3 items amiibos and states he received 1 item a funko pop. Now I originally thought maybe I mislabled packages so I ask what pop he received. The pop he said he received is a pop I never have owned or listed. I ask how could I send you...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

newbie in buying, Need help

Hi, Im newbie in ebay and i bought an item. The item didn`t arrived when the date was set so I asked for refund. Two days later seller said that he sent another one to me and i hsould arrive before christmas. 'i was like Ok and so now christmas ended...

Mail Men deliver the packet to the wrong house!

I bough FDA Sonoline B 3M Pocket Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Backlight LCD Gel BOX on ebay. The packet support to be delivery to my house yesterday. However the mail man delivery the packet to the wrong house ( the packet is lost somewhere). I h...

please mark shipping without tracking number CLEARLY!

I just bought a battery from chinese seller only to be told later on that there is no tracking number! This sucks! The problem is not that i will ve to wait for the shipment or it will take time but i have no idea when it will reach! I stay at home a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors