Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Didn't Cover Shipping Costs

I shipped a package today with shipping paid by buyer. Unfortunately the buyer didn't cover the shipping fees for the weight of the package, so I ended up having to pay the fee out of pocket. Is there any way I can get refunded the shipping amount?

Can I use a 2-5/16" x 4 shipping label?

I have a Dymo LabelWriter Wireless printer and 2-5/16" x 4 (30256) shipping labels. Can I use them to print labels for my Ebay packages? If not, what size can I use that's compatible with the printer I have?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

another Ebay standard envelope question

I would like to know how to remove the price I paid for shipping when I print out the Ebay standard envelope label. Customers get angry when they see I charge a little more for shipping than what I paid.

What does FedEx On site tracking drop off show.

If I drop off at a FedEx on-site location like walgreens. What does the tracking show as drop off ? I'm curious incase I need an emergency scan after hours to avoid being late. Does it say on the tracking that it was dropped off at walgreens or whate...

Shipping to new zealand

Hey there, does anyone know what company would collect my parcel to bring it to dunedin from auckland new zealandHave a few things that have cleared customs but no update in 8/12 DAYS SINCE

International Shipping

Just listed a few items. I want to allow International Shipping but the listing does not offer to ship anywhere except the USA. When creating the listings I understand the International Shipping will be applied and I do not have to do anything. Is th...

stephenmorgan_1-1690962561776.png stephenmorgan_2-1690962607148.png stephenmorgan_4-1690962801188.png

Resolved! Buyer asking change of address

I recently sold something. Once the buyer paid, I received an unusual request that I had received before only a few times and worked it out. He told me that the address was wrong and in fact not even an old address, but entirely wrong(didn't mention ...

快递

各位,eBay的朋友们,我想知道当买家下单后我要如何将货物送到买家手中。

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Defaulting to Higher Shipping Option?

Today when I went to ship I noticed something strange. When I go to the "Print your shipping label" page (for single labels, not bulk shipping) it was defaulting to the next highest shipping option instead of the default/buyer selected. So media mail...

ghostexample.jpg

Resolved! What kind of shipping is this?

I ordered a vehicle part (mirror) on the 22nd with delivery by the 28th. Part is widely available on eBay with slight variations on price. I need the part so I may use the vehicle. I place the order based on the location of the item and delivery time...

stephenmorgan_0-1693351023389.png stephenmorgan_1-1693351456858.png

Buyer Claims item is damaged. What to do?

The buyer of one of my items claims it is damaged when he received it and I’ve seen the pictures and it clearly was not like that when I shipped it. So I think the USPS damaged it. What do I do? This item was worth over $200. I don’t want the item ba...

Why Does Ebay Accept Invalid Addresses??

I've tried Global Shipping and had to opt out two days later after three international addresses came up as "Invalid". In all three, they were simple mistakes or omissions(like zipcode for Hong Kong) which were easily rectifiable by moving some text ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors