Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping large and light package via USPS

I have an item in large (50" x 18" x 12") but light (7 lb) box. It seems the cheapest I can get is USPS Parcel Select, which costs about $185 from east coast to west coast. But the rate calculator also shows USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box ~$1...

Returned package and didn't get refund back even though ebay says I did. (my first ebay return)

I was supposed to get my refund yesterday and my return status is now this: The seller refunded $47.72 to your original payment method in PayPal. PayPal transaction: *************************I do not have any money added to my bank account (Paid for ...

So-Called "free" ebay-branded shipping supplies

Ebay raised the price of having a basic store, and (partially) compensated by saying we get a $25 coupon for shipping supplies every quarter.1. They only gave us one choice of where to buy these supplies (user ID: ebayshippingsupplies).2. This seller...

User avatar by Scout
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

selling on ebay first time ship globally

i want to sell an item and i wanted be be safe ,what things i should consider and what should i avoid , i am very honest also this would be my first sell on ebay

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost for a CD: nearly three million euros!

I know shipping costs have skyrocketed lately, but when someone charges nearly three million euros for shipping a single CD, it makes me baffled. What could be the motivation for such a listing? Are they actually hoping that they can somehow force th...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

When a buyer pays and then wants cancellation, where will funds be taken from?

If a buyer pays for an item and you have already taken the funds out of the Paypal account, then they turn around and requests cancellation, will your PP acct simply be put into negative when they get automatically refunded... or will PP try immediat...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error Code: 70226

Hi, I have a problem. When I try to buy something it says, ”we are sorry, but the item you selected may not be purschased due to seller shipping restrictions or due to country specific import/export or other relevant restrictions”. What should I do? ...

buyer asks refund , goods not as described +1000$ scam

Situation: I sold an amplifier for +1000$ the buyer paied with Paypal and I shipped the package few days after the payment and packed it with much care and attention. The buyer received it and now he asks for refund/return because the amplifier does ...

Resolved! The status say something different than the message

Hello . I recently bought alaptop and its being shipped to cyprus from US USING GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAMME . But all days past was going throw location in the us why ? And the message was IN TRANSIT yesterday the message updated to delievered but the ...

Buyers location

I am using the Best Offer feature for the first time on my listing, and someone has made a offer that I want to take. The problem is when I go on his profile, it says he based in Ukraine, but below the "offers remaining" it says "Ship to: (address he...

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyers address issue...help!

I hope someone can help answer my question? I had a buyer purchase three items from me & paid immediatey. I contacted her to let her know I would do a partial refund on shipping since I combine. She Thanked me and told me that she had typo'd her addy...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replacment for item USPS lost has same tracking number as original item??

I purchased an item and when it didn't show up the seller claims that USPS lost it but tracking shows the seller only printed a label and USPS was still waiting to receive it. I say the seller never sent the first one and lied about shipping it to co...

Quality Shipping Labels

Does anyone have a source for good quality shipping labels that wont break the bank?We have been using the 4x6 thermal shipping labels from Ecoswift for a few years. The cost of these when purchased in about 8 rolls is about $4.75/250 I believe. They...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors