Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I ship UPS through the eBay?

When printing a shipping label through eBay, how can I have the option to ship via UPS? Right now I can only ship USPS and FedEx. Thanks!

Help with refund

I made a purchase that I didnt receive, ebay interfered and told me that they returned the payment to my paypal account, which may take 48 hours and 4 days have passed and I still do not receive it. I do not know how to get back in contact with them ...

Is there a minimum size for shipping labels in general for USPS, FedEx and UPS?

I have a brand new Dymo Label Writer 450 that hasn't been used. I use sticky sheets that go in the printer for my shipping labels. The label printer only supports a max size of 2 5/16" wide. Obviously, the length can be whatever since it comes in a r...

Resolved! Can I set up a local Ship To purchase in another country?

This is my situation which Id like to describe BEFORE I get into it in case I will not be able to complete the transaction. Let me take this one point at a time. 1 - I am in the US. I found an item in England that I want to buy - but the seller does ...

seller return

just got rude awaking all a customer has to say is conterfit all done for seller .seller has to eat all of return even if its not a counterfiet item.been selling bike parts 30 years know what i have sell authenic parts dont matter still have to eat i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking

Why do sellers send tracking numbers to Ebay and all they do is print a shipping label. And Ebay marks the item as shipped and it hasn't left the sellers hands.

Unpaid Item Credit

I went through the process on ebay from an unpaid item(Never shipped the item thankfully). The buyer never responded to my claim and I closed it after 4 days saying the did not pay. I received a message from ebay saying "You received a final value cr...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When to close the return?

Hello, Two weeks ago I have bought a car spoiler from a seller on eBay. The spoiler came in damaged, so I requested to return it and discussed it with the seller, who agreed to send me a replacement. He asked me to close the return request as soon as...

warranty

I've read some posts on this topic already and from what I udnerstand, there's only the 30 day (or specifiec by the seller) perdiod where I can return the item, but no actual warranty ? Usually this is 12 or 24 months. I contacted the seller about an...

shipping

hi, when i created my account first i used ebay malaysia , then i won an auction from ebay usmy adress and location first was to malaysia of course , then after winning the bid i changed my adress to a USA address to a shipping company that will ship...

Paypal Security Upgrades

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 09:48 Post subject: Paypal Security Upgrades For the third time now I have received a long detailed email from Paypal concerning some upcoming security upgrades. They say I have the following issue: • IPN Verification Postback to ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

I dug up some Old Priority Mail flat rate boxes.

I dug up some Old Priority Mail flat rate boxes. They are not marked small, medium or large. They are 11 7/8 X 3 3/8 X 13 5/8. What would happen if i used them? What rate would i pay?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Partial refund for SNAD since I can't return the item

Hello,I've been eBaying for a long time but not actively. I just got a second case of a SNAD item. The problem is that I live in Bulgaria (EU), but usually order items to the UK using a shipping company's address and then this shipping company ships ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping to st petersburg russia

Does anyone know how to figure put shipping costs from usa to st peyersburg Russia for a sweater? I had no idea that I imcluded global shipping in my shipping options when I went to list my item for sale. I just wanted to keep it to usa because ai ha...

Resolved! How do set up an ad for shipping in two boxes

I am soon going to be placing an auction-style ad for my son's 1980s GI Joes. I know this shipment will take two large boxes. How do I set up my ad to show the weight and amount of shipping for each box? I know that simply entering the combined weigh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors