Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Return shipping tracking info stalled

I started a return recently with an eBay provided shipping label and I put in the USPS tracking number on the return page. However, the eBay return page seems to be stuck IN TRANSIT even though the tracking through the USPS website indicates the item...

Buyer Paid now wants his money back

I posted for a sale a large machine with a local pick up only indicating that we would assist with loading it on buyer's truck. Several pictures of the item in question that showed just how large it was. Winning bidder paid quickly. Buyer decided he ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Partial refund process if a return has been accepted

Hi, I recently purchased a laptop that was not sold as described, so I requested a return. The seller came back with an offer of a partial refund which I declined as it was too little. We then negotiated a discount I was satisfied with. However the s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restocking fee outside of return window?

Our store policy for returns is 14 days. I have a customer that wants to return an item after 32 days. I am inclined to allow him to return it if he pays a restocking fee. Am I allowed to ask for that if he wants to return it outside our return windo...

Refund for shipping?

I'm writing as a customer right now. I bought something and I paid $13,50 for expedited shipping (too much, right?). I should get it few days ago, but the package is still in the seller's state (for this day), far away from me. The seller shipped it ...

Resolved! Return (Nike Air Max CB4 FT1... (223113580735)

I have an issue with a return;I don't beleive it's the item I shipped and if it is the Nike Air insole pad was ripped out and sneakers shipped back with dirty socks stuffed in the shoe. The buyer said the shoe busted on him the first time out. I don'...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Since ebay changed their return policy how do you avoid being scammed?

So since ebay has been fostering scammers the last couple weeks. What steps are you going too, to protect yourself? I have dealt with support now on 2 different matters and managed to get screwed from the buyer and ebay on both. Any tips? 1 The buyer...

Received a message from ebay which was useless information.

Today when i went into my ebay, i saw 1 message there...Needless to say it wasfrom ebay with giving suggestions on certain things...I am sure a lot of you receivedthe same thing....I was starting t read it all when it came to shipping. Down thebottom...

Resolved! Can't upload return Tracking Number

The tracking number you have provided already exists in our system. Please use a valid tracking number for this return. The message above is what displays when trying to upload a tracking number to a return request. Should I continue trying to add th...

shipping delays with Erlanger, KY 41025

I have 2 items both have been sitting at (ERLANGER, KY Global Shipping Centre) Tuesday, Sept. 11th, 2018. There must be a respectable shipping method other than employing ERLANGER mailing system. This company is deplorable and holds items for weeks b...

Return shipping

I received a used locked up tablet when I purchased a new never used one. I contacted the seller directly to work it out as eBay suggests to start. He finally agreed to a return and I sent it back. I didn't go through ebays return protacal. Per ebays...

Shipping multiple items; Ebay charged as if they all fit in same box...

I'm selling some pretty heavy items. They are wooden Rubbermaid wet floor signs. I ship them in the manufacturer's packaging, which consists of one unit. They are 16 pounds each and fit in a box 29 by 19 by 6. I just sold three at once, and istead of...

Mrs. Claus is Planning for Christmas

I love Christmas, the whole season. My inner Mrs. Claus comes out in force right about now and planning for my ebay sales is part of the fun! Last year was a big letdown, I had 3 returns filed the day after Christmas. When you sell 8 things a month, ...

Am I obligated to refund shipping amount to buyer...I'll explain

I sold an item and buyer was not happy and quite honestly it was my fault regarding posting the proper description, you know how Ebay gives you pictures of similar items as your item you want to post to sell, well that's what it did to me but mine wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors