Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returned item after 30 days

I received notification on Nov. 23 from my buyer that an item she bought on Oct. 11 has been returned, which is past the 30 days. She is paying for the return shipping. Should I refund the buyer when it arrives or what do I do?

fraud

received the bag, but I can not give a good assessment, since I feel cheated, I bought this bag, because I saw in the photos that I had a USB port to charge the cell phone, but when I checked the bag, I see that there is only the hole, There is no US...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping problems - can't get to USPS through EBAY - Print Shipping Label,, takes me to USP

Now when I go to print a shipping label,, it takes me to a 3 step process to ship my Items UPS instead of USPS.. Why can't I ship through the post office by Printing my labels once someone has paid for an item??? this is a problem I have never had, b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Encouraging buyers to check tracking and advice on using web tracking application

We have had a couple difficulties with items not being delivered due to reasons that we believe could have been avoided. It would seem that some postal services don't leave notifications of delivery for buyers when they are not home to receive the it...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping + Calculated Shipping on the same listing?

Hey everybody, Currently we offer free shipping on our hand tools to the domestic United States. We're wondering if it's possible on eBay to offer free shipping to the domestic United States but ALSO offer calculated shipping to Hawaii/Alaska on the ...

Resolved! shipping boxes larger than Priority mail

I am shipping something too large to fit in the largest Priority Mail box so I amusing a plain box Parcel select ground, or standard shipping. Ebay refers to"envelopes or packages" when I calculate the shipping and I see no mentionof boxes anywhere o...

Resolved! Is there a Packaging Tool?

Over the years I've acquired a lot of magazines, electronics, and such, and, rather than ship them to the landfill, I thought others might think my trash is treasure. I can set up a DBA at my bank, get a Paypal account, take pictures with my phone, b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping and nonpaying bidders

What is going on with this program? I don't ship internationally without it, and I've never had an issue with loss, damage, or nondelivery. BUT recently some international bidders are winning auctions and then not paying for the items. They won't eve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SpeedPak - item tracking stopped at airport - never received a parcel

Dear all, I bought an item from China in September. I haven't received anything so I contacted the seller. He sent me the tracking number of SpeedPak. According to the tracking number, the parcel was delivered to Frankfurt at the end of August but th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Estimated Shipping Calculator Glitch Plus no Insurance Option

Is there another version of Ebay's estimated shipping calculator? The shipping calculator at https://www.ebay.com/shp/Calculator has a glitch for entering the weight. It doesn't want to allow me enter the amount of pounds and ounces. Also, the slide ...

Resolved! Buyer says she's a drop shipper after she pays, says to ship without packing slip

I'm supposed to ship a box of books in a little while but get more and more irritated and even angry at the gall of this person, who tells me after a low-ball offer (which I accepted because I'd had the item listed for a while and wanted to move it a...

request past 90 days item ive never receive

how can i make a requet for an item ive never receive and the seller tell me we have ship,they pas the 90 days and now i cant make a request or put the item decriptive on ebay warrenty, the only place i can see this item is on my purshase history but...

Shipping to Germany,just a headache

Hi.I have sent a 480 grammes package to Germany includes capacitors.Marked as 40USD real value of the item on CN22 and shipped with tracking and uploaded tracking to ebay.Here is the resulthttps://t.17track.net/en#nums=RR272448496TRAltough i suggeste...

Buyer returned item before I responded to case

A buyer opened a return request for a sweater. Said it was "defective" because it was too small. Measurements were in the listing, blah blah, but that isn't my issue. I messaged her this morning with a question and she said she already mailed the swe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors