Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebays support for sellers a complete joke

Why does ebay not support it's sellers? I've been screwed twice this year and I'm just a part time seller. One was a fraudulant bidder outbidding another buyer because he wanted one piece of a two piece lot, then refused to pay saying he only wanted ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I'm fairly new to this, what's the cheapest and easiest way to ship a recliner about 80 miles??

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Hub; Print Shipping Labels; System Unavailable?

I am trying to combine two unpaid purcahses (from the same buyer) into one order. I click the boxes for the two items, select "Print Shipping Labels or Invoices" from the drop down window. On the next page, "Purchase and Print Shipping Labels" alreea...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bra with faulty clasp, and an emailed label w/o a printer

I bought a bra that has a clasp that doesn't stay closed, I told the seller and asked for a replacement or refund, the seller said I get nothing until I send it back and he has it. It's a defective product upon arrival, and it's a gift card purchase,...

Rude comments

Sometimes the items you sell end up having problems you could not have forseen. I am always willing to accept a return and issue a refund. But to be accused be being "a liar" , "giving me the run around", offering a "filthy" item for sale....I do not...

Printing shipping Labels in the new Label printing format?

A few weeks ago Ebay put us into a new shipping label printing format and it seems to work pretty well except that I have always added a Thank You comment to the email that goes to the buyer when I print the label. I usually include a Thanks for your...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marking Items "shipped" in bulk

Does anyone know if it is possible to mark a group of items as "shipped" from different Buyersall at the same time without having to go to each buyer or item and mark them as shippedon an individual basis? If this is possible can you tell me how to d...

Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii

Why is shipping to Alaska and Hawaii such a big deal? 14 year member, lately more and more sellers will not ship to us, ALASKA, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Guam....!!! WHY??

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where does USPS mail to Puerto Rico go through on the mainland, usually?

Please don't guess or assume. But if you ship often to PR, via USPS, and look at USPS tracking, is there / are there common USPS cities that the packages depart from on the mainland before tracking in PR? If so, is there a main one or are there many?...

Resolved! Item Stuck At Post Office But The Address Does Not Exist

Hi, thank you so much for spending the time to help me out. I have been shipping with USPS for a while now and this issue has come up, I shipped a package and thought it was delivered but I went to check the USPS tracking number and it has been stuck...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Smart Post

I have been dealing with a damage item that I sent through eBay FedEx Smart Post - what a joke! No one will accept the claim. Not eBay and not FedEx. I have been dealing with this since September. Now when I call eBay about this they put me on hold a...

USPS priority mail no tracking updates. Lost package. Please help!

Good evening everyone! I sent out a package 16 days ago via USPS priority mail. I know for a fact I handed in the right package to the clerk at the counter, but for some reason it has not shown any updates or tracking information throughout this enti...

A listing Fishing Rod 7ft Item (123562703715) was on sale for $12. got offer for $60

During Christmas day Dec 25. My Antique Fishing Rod 7ft Item (123562703715) was on sale for $12. and stated make me an offer. I received an offer for $60. The day was Dec 25. eBay accepted $12 dollars, and marked the item as sold. The item should hav...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors