Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer clicks on wrong reason for return

A buyer wants to return an item that didn't fit him. He opens a case and in his message he says that he normally wears a medium, but this medium was to big, but then he clicks on the item does not match photos or description. Can it be changed to "do...

Closing a Return Case

Hello, I need help with closing a return case. The buyer and I came to an agreed partial refund amount. I partially refunded the buyer through Paypal because it wasnt giving me to option to do it through eBay. But eBay is not recognizing the return. ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return Requested; item not defective; partial refund?

I recently had a buyer request a refund for item #254038032295 (which was brand new), stating that it did not work properly (which I suspected was an incompatibility issue). My template indicates that I do not accept returns (but I do make things rig...

Resolved! Fed Ex Shipping Glitch

I am trying to print a shipping label through Ebay. I select Fed Ex Smart Post as I always do. But at the confirm screen right before printing, it shoes up as "Fed Ex Priorty Mail Overnight". The price shows correct, but since we get charged for this...

Resolved! What are the correct parameters for returns in order to get Top Rated and Top Rated Plus

I am slowly working my way up into becoming a Top Rated seller, and I was wondering what the correct settings are for returns. I remember reading about it somewhere, but I cannot find the page anymore. Is there even a refund requirement for Top Rated...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship By SATURDAY?

I have 1 day shipping, but this is the 1st time I see a 'ship by Saturday'. It's always been if paid on a Friday, ship by is Monday. To add to the confusion, an item was paid today, Thursday, and the ship by day is Saturday. Anyone else experiencing ...

Didn't send the item after initiate a return.

I bought an item on 12/21 and I received the item on the 12/26, The item didn't fit me and I initiated a return. After that I decided to go away and I couldn't send the item back. The return item was closed on 01/03. I know I can still send it back b...

International shipping

I have been selling on eBay on and off for several years. I do not ship international. I never have. I noticed one of my items had received a bid. Then I saw that the bidder is located in China. I was hoping they may have an address in the USA they u...

Guaranteed Delivery

If a seller is using the handling time only for guranteed delivery and ships within their handling time who is responsible when the item is not delivered on what ebay has as a guranteed date?Most of our listings ship free with a paid priority by the ...

How is my shipping time less than 5 stars? Getting dinged because of USPS delivery time

Just got dinged from a buyer on shipping time because it took USPS longer than estimated to delivery. Item shipped on 12/31/18 - I ALWAYS take to local post office and pkg was scanned that day. I also entered the tracking number on item same day. Goi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Expanded Rate Tables

I am trying to revise our shipping options, from what I can tell, eBay seems two half completed ways for sellers to calculate shipping at our cost. eBay "Calculated Shipping" does not match our cost with the carriers, so I put our cost into the eBay ...

ebay overcharging for postage

why is ebay over charging for postage for usps. they are charging over $30 for a $13.35 package??? EbayPostage cost: $31.90 Insurance (for $30.00): USPS Tracking™: Free Signature Confirmation™: $2.55 E-USPS DELCON INTL™: Free Your eBay Discount (13%)...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't print any shipping labels

I can't print labels tonight, anyone else? Is there a solution. It was working fine then suddenly comes up all different and acts like I already printed it. Reprint label will not work.

No more USPS if I can help it

Had medical supplies sent via USPS. Delivered today. But guaranteed delivery yesterday. Tracking info yesterday said, "No safe place to leave, notice left." My wife was at home, no notice was left, and the package will fit in anyone's hand. My oversi...

My return was marked DELIVERED but seller opened a case against me

Hi everyone,I bought a $30 item in December, there were issues with it, so I requested a return. I shipped the item back using the eBay label I was provided. The tracking automatically uploaded and was visible on eBay. The label address shows that th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors