Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the HS code for flip phone to Poland

Trying to ship to Poland - Label page wants a 'hs tariff code' - doesn't matter if we pick real usps international shipping or ebay's freight forwarding one - Now the popup has a link to search for code but it sends me to a page for hs codes to ship ...

EEUS TRACKING SUCKS!

I've had multiple problems with FEEbay international shipping. One bad feedback due to a $10 customs tariff in Brazil and now have customer in Qatar who's unable to track package.The EEUS tracking number is NOT a tracking number at all!Customer paid ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping

Is anybody else having trouble with eBay's new International Shipping program? It's only working for me about half the time.

Printing in Bulk - Size Change

I recently purchased a thermal printer, I am having no issues with printing in 4x6 on individual sales. However, when I purchase my shipping labels in bulk on multiple items and try to ship, they stay at 8x11 and not 4x6 even after the settings have ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS Pack & Serve Guarantee worthless?

Ok well here it goes....I had purchased some porcelain figurines from out of state. The local UPS store picked them up and then packaged them and mailed them to my address. The problem is they were poorly packaged and arrived broken. The UPS store pu...

Authenticator failed and return says insufficient address

I sold a trading card and the authenticator failed the authentication. It was a very small blemish but they gave the buyer the option of returning the card, which they opted to do. They sent the card back to me USPS but the post office sent it back f...

USPS insurance on ebay

So I sold $1455 of China. Why is USPS insurance on ebay shown as $29? Or if I break up the shipment $800 shows $16 of USPS insurance. I thought post office says $4.60 up to $300 then .90 per $100 so totals should be $15 or $9 respectively. Why is it ...

Buying from US to Europe (non EU country)

I have sometimes had issues when bidding on auctions from same seller. I won 3-4 auctions. Turns out seller says he can not combine the auctions into one shipment. I know for a fact this is possible as other US sellers manage to combine items into on...

I don’t understand shipping costs

So, last time I sold on eBay, I set shipping costs on a standard $10 because I’d need to ship internationally and eBay somehow didn’t give a viable option for Germany to USA. Due to underestimating the size and weight of the book I shipped, I ended u...

Shipping to Canada from USA

I chose to not sign up for international shipping. Can I ship an item to Toronto Canada? I have a prospective buyer asking. If yes...how?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Large Package Shipping

Hello All! I need to ship a large blanket and the package will be about 24" 20" x 18" I want to ship the cheapes way possible; who should I use? The prices I am running into so far are $90 and over! Thank you, in advance, for your help!

Shipping Options Nightmares???

How did this get so confusing? When I input a new listing now regarding shipping, the only options I am given are Priority Mail via USPS. I have no option to offer free shipping on a particular item, nor can I choose Ground Advantage and I am losing ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors