Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can a seller have a shipping cost listed but in description have buyers inquire for shipping?

My question is: if some one has an item listed and they have $xxx amount for the item plus $xxx amount for shipping listed can they still have in the description to have buyers message them for shipping inquires? Would they be able to send additional...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return to Sender - buyer wants mailed to another address

Sold an item and shipped it out priority mail. It came back as return to sender. I messages the buyer and let them know. Buyer is now asking if I want to mail it to another address. They have 100% positive feedback but I am a little sketched out. Cer...

Local Pickup Scam or Just Ignorance of System?

So this is the second time in recent months I have had this happen to me and I believe it is a scam that is being perpetrated by some Buyers to try to extort free shipping from Sellers offering an item for Local Pickup Only. At the least, it shows th...

Order Details Screenshot 2019-06-19.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to reverse a refund issued?

A buyer demanded refund due to delayed USPS shipping. It got delivered to buyer's post office in "waiting to be picked up" status. I requested the item to be sent back to USPS, as postal worker tried to retrieve the package, it got picked up by buyer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

wants me to return after i already got refund and is threatening me

i bought a lipgloss off a seller for $7 and didnt even get tracking, well i got it today and it looked old like it was sitting so i contacted the seller and told them it looked old and sent a photo proof and asked them to fix it. they said they would...

How to get a refund for shipping label scanned but not delivered

Hi all. I have a little problem with getting a refund. I bought a label on eBay then went to the post office and asked the postal worker to weigh the package. She scanned the label and I said, no, I just need it weighed. Well, it wasn't adequate post...

Weird Tracking Number - Says "A Tracking Number was Provided" and Nothing More.

Hello everyone, first time buyer here, hailing from Brazil. So I bought this small item, paid ASAP using credit card on the 19th of June. On the 21st, the seller marked the item as shipped and provided me with this strange looking tracking number... ...

need help

i accidentally left something in my cart while purchasing something else, i realized my mistake and messaged the seller 4 minutes after purchasing. they upright ignored my messages and shipped the item anyways. i have no source of income as of right ...

How I got SCAMMED by somone in Pakistan and EBAY REFUSED to HELP a Long Term User with 1500 Feedback

I learned the hard way never to buy any rough or finished gemstone material from the Swat, Pakistan areas. They have skillfully mastered Photoshop and every stone was not near as nice as pictured on ebay. Then I got scammed by a dealer who sent me ju...

Buyer refusing to return item after refund is processed

Last November I sold an item on eBay. It arrived to the buyer damaged so they requested a return and refund. I processed the return via eBay which includes a shipping label. Maybe it is my mistake, but I also processed the refund before receiving the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice on Global Shipping problem

Good morning,I do not sell a lot via the GSP, but like how easy it is. I sold a vase to a customer in China.The vase was about $400. I had it packed by a shipping service due to the size, 19" and the price.We the buyer received the vase and messaged ...

Where is my package

I ordered an item from the USA and it is currently being shipped to the Netherlands with USPS first class mail. The tracking website says:"Your item departed a transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, MIAMI, UNITED STATES on June 19, 2019 at 7:49 pm. The i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Days of Ordering from China are over.

No mas! Recently I ordered something from China. 2 different items, 2 different sellers. Both items were SUPPOSEDLY delivered by Speedpak. No USPS tracking information, so you can't actually see which carrier made the supposed delivery. I have a secu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS Click-N-Ship Label With "Carrier -- Leave If No Response"

Oddest thing that has me baffled. As mentioned elsewhere, I messed up and shipped a tablet that was Factory Reset Protection locked after I reset it. Buyer was totally cool, still wanted it, and I had him ship it back to me, I unlocked it, and just s...

ebay_USPS_Click-N-Ship_label_with_Carrier-leave-if-no-response.gif

Refund and tracking

Here is my problem 1) I sold an item2) Buyer choose economic shipping - it can take 4-8 weeks according to Polish post - there is still two week left3) Package is from Poland to Canada4) Hasnt been updated on tracking since it left Poland on May 6 No...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors