Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay-USPS mutual finger pointing

After my item sold, I purchase a shipping label through eBay, printing it out, and dropped it in the mail. However, it was delivered to a different address. I called USPS, and they said that the shipping label must have been wrong, because their inte...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return request.

HelloI posted this on another board, but this seems like a board for my question.HelloI'd like an opinion on a return request.I sold a black leather Coach handbag on 08/28. I had it for a long time and was happy to finally sell it.I just recieved a r...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping to US territories

I feel like eBay does a bad job protecting sellers, I have been scammed a few times already. I no longer offer shipping outside main US states, all items require signature...I feel like auctions should not give the buyer 48 hours to purchase- I can’t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! reembolso de dinero por compra fallida

compre un articulo con un cupon, pero el articulo no llego, y depi reembolso y el vendedor me reembolso con una transacion por PayPal y yo no tengo paypal, como puedo obtener mi dinero para comprar otra cosa ?

Any Seller ever have Ebay decide in their favor? What other options are there?

I had a buyer purchase a phone on Saturday. I shipped it out via Priority the next business day, and it arrived to him by Wednesday. He says he needed it by Tuesday, and requested a refund, stating it arrived late. I asked Ebay to step in and they de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Shipping Label Page

The Classic Label Printing Page is gone.I used it as long as there was this option but now we are forced to usethe New Shipping label page that is not user friendly.I have been an hour trying to print just a few labels - 5 minute job at the most with...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay hiding payment information?!

Ok, this just happened.. I saw a product I wanted on eBay from a seller from the US available for 28.95 USD BIN with Best Offer enabled. Since it was stating the shipping fees were 18.27 USD towards me (I live in The Netherlands - Europe), I choose t...

Resolved! Refund

I bought an item and it wasn't what was listed. I started a return but I by accident I closed it. I have sent messages to the seller but it's always the same answer (push refund button). I don't understand this and I want to know how I can get my ref...

Question about refund

I recently bought a pair of shoes using a debit card and they came in heavily worn so I returned them and the seller initiated a return as an E-Check which is cool. I got an update stating “The seller has initiated a refund of $125.00 to your PayPal ...

Can I lose the case?Wrong tracking information

I opened a case with a seller cause postage was due,and I have pictures of the orange slip and it shows that it wasn't delivered on ebay tracking website.On usps website it shows delivered,The seller is aware it was postage due and posted the trackin...

Question regarding seller's weird refund policy

I found a posting of a computer component listed as "New" and the return policy is "No Returns Accepted." The item description says: "The product was purchased brand new and has not been tested. If you purchase this item and it turns out to not work,...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

So frustrated with seller and feedback

I purchased an item that has a defect and the seller is refusing to pay return shipping. It’s a common defect for the item that she should have noticed/ disclosed. So now I have to wait until next week to escalate the case. The seller has basically i...

International Shipping

Can someone explain Global Shipping to me. Had a customer from Canada try to buy and i was not set up so system kept telling him I couldn't ship to him. So I set up GPS and now have a customer from Canada wanting to buy but not use the GPS. What to d...

how to delete created Shipping Rate Tables?

I created a couple shipping rate tables, which is under Site Preferences>Shipping Preferences. Problem is there doesn't seem to be a way to clear/delete them. Would rather have them gone completely as I'm doing some account cleanup. It shows a trash ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 6 helpful

Lost all hope...

I've been saving up for a nice suit for some time and I bought myself a three-piece suit from Gieves in England. So, I went for the cheapest shipping option offered and addressed to myself in South Korea. I did some digging and I've lost all hope for...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors