Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping to israel from Kazakhstan

Hi everyone I have a problem with buyer from Israel, I have shipped item before Israel conflict? but Ebay protects sellers only who shipping from US, what about other countries? is it covered Ebay Protection or not?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Insurance

Help! How do I add additional insurance to a package I am shipping. I can’t find that part when I go to buy the shipping label. Thanks. Patty

Combined shipping

When I combine shipping and it's less than the two packages would be, does the buyerautomatically receive a credit from eBay, or do I have to refund the buyer?

ship label issue

Hi, I am trying to print a shipping label and getting a message in red "Something went wrong and unable to generate shipping label". Any ideas why? I hate trying to talk to someone at eBay! This person is not a new buyer.

My Local Post Office is asking me for a Scan Sheet

We have been selling on Ebay for over 15 years and this is the first time we have reached a new level of items sold per day on average, to the point our local PO has asked us to print a Scan Sheet.We have tried Bulk Shipping but we face some challeng...

DoorDash delivery?

This is the 2nd time but I bought a bag of dog food. The very next day it was delivered by doordash but it wasn’t my name. So I ordered another bag from a different seller and the same thing. Doordash, different name and a piece of paper from petco. ...

ebay addree

hi this my postal code 19713-2333 why the ebay change it to 19713-3452

Price Bands for Shipping

Is there a way to set custom pricing for shipping based on the value/subtotal of an order?For example;$0.00 to $49.99 - $9.99 Shipping$50.00 to $99.99 - $5.00 Shipping$100 and Above - $0 Shipping Doesn't seem to be possible, is there a way we can sub...

Seller agreed to combine shipping, but didn't discount me.

I bought 2 items from the same seller, one was $8 and the other $5. The shipping was $20 on eachSeller said he was going to combine shipping after I purchasedSeller then combined shipping, but didn't give a discount on shipping to me - just kept it f...

Beware of SpeedPAK and Ebay "money back guarantee"

I ordered weights for $300. The seller shipped from China via SpeedPAK. The tracking through SpeedPAK says the weights were delivered, but I did not receive it. I checked with neighbors but they did not receive them either. The response from Ebay was...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors