Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers, shipping prices and Feedback

I am wondering if anyone else has issues with buyers being able to give us neutral or negative feedback on our shipping prices when we do not set USPS' prices. I weigh all my items and do not scam on shipping. Nor do I charge handling. I charge what ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer demands Replacement of Damaged item - Reluctant to provide proof

OK guys I've been selling used / surplus items on a small scale for twenty years now but I've got a live one here like I've never seen. This buyer wants me to replace an item I sold ($10) stating damage. Sounds pretty straightforward, but the facts d...

South Carolina Hurricane Dorian shipping delays

I read the post from eBay stating Florida residents would not be affected by late shipments due to Hurricane Dorian. But my question, what about us here in the Carolinas. I put my store on Vaca Mode and changed shipping to 5 days, left out of office ...

USPS Strange Shipping Route

Hi, I bought something from an ebay seller on Sunday from the US to Hong Kong. The seller sent the package USPS Priority Mail International. Does anyone know how accurate USPS's tracking system is and whether this information is right? Why has it gon...

shipping rip-offs....

So many greedy sellers on ebay, you can ship any item USPS under a Pound for $7.00, had some klown charging $16.00 for a star wars item that routinely ships for $3.50...and before one of you geniuses replies with the "you don't have to buy it" save i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Hidden Shipping Price

Hi! this has never happened before but i won a listing that had usps media mail for 2.75 but ebay charged me 9.90 for 'original shipping' thats never happened before and i had to cancel the order because the shipping ended up being more than the item...

A8B701E3-EE40-4D1C-BD5F-C2961F7E9211.jpeg 8048C84A-59F4-4014-898B-5EC6BABB1096.jpeg 11EC0B5E-4BB5-4B88-9CD0-532DC9A70CE6.jpeg

Shipping perfume back to Russia

I recently purchased perfume on eBay and did not realize the seller was from Russia until it was too late. It took a month to receive the item and when I received the perfume it was old and barely had any smell left. It was either counterfeit or very...

How does a buyer open a damage claim before receiving the item ?

I sold an item and the buyer opened a case citing damage a day (a Sunday) before she received the item. I don't even know how this happens. I called into customer service and the rep acknowledges that indeed they opened the case before receiving it, ...

Dymo label writer and 30256 labels printing too small

I read that I could use the 30256 labels and all I'm getting are prints too small to read. It's not using the whole label. The ebay printer settings don't have the size. It has a 2.75 x 7 or something. These are 2x4 or so. Sorry for the vagueness. I'...

Recently sold item - Buyer disputes it is new

I recently sold a hot water dispenser. It was never out of the box since it left the factory. The box was opened enough to take a picture of the faucet to make sure what color it was. The box with the item has been stored in a dry place since 1999 or...

Resolved! economical USPS mailing of rolled coins

I have a several rolls of coins I want to list (i.e. statehood quarters, Sacagawea dollars – all to list as single rolls). What is the most economical way to ship domestically? They are too big for the USPS thick envelope regulation, and I don’t real...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Customer requested a delay in shipping

Last night an eBay member purchased 3 CD's and is in North Carolina. With the hurricane coming near his area we agreed that I would not ship until Monday Sept 9th. Would this effect my rating for shipping on time? I always get my stuff out the same d...

Shipping Magazines

I have a ridiculous amount of life magazine and sports illustrated I’m trying to find the most cost effective way to ship them sports illustrated is easier because they’re smaller my real problem is from the LIFE they are so big I can’t find a way to...

Buyer paid by Paypal for pick-up only item

And only one reply to my many email attempts- (Monica will call tomorrow about pick-up). Well, no call from Monica in a week. I feel like Im in limbo, how long do I have to wait?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors