Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer claims box was opened at post office - wants to return

So this might get a little squirrelly.... Buyer wins auction. I send fragile vintage planter wrapped just as I do all my items and packed in a very sturdy box. Use heavy duty packing tape. Never opened the box after it was sealed. Buyer contacts me a...

Items not recieved.

Items are nine days overdue. Seller no longer registered on eBay, cannot contact seller. Does this mean I'm out of my items and my money?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program just totally wronged me

This was the previous thread I posted on this: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Buyer-is-claiming-I-sent-him-a-totally-damaged-item-when-it-s/m-p/30179077#M292052 After I asked the buyer to provide me photos of the damaged packaging, he...

Resolved! What kind of address is this! Confused!

What kind of address is this! Confused! We only have it set to ship to the US. So this address is confusing! FPO, AE 09645 It's showing FPO for City and AE for State. Everything I can find online is showing Military base in Europe. But we have US onl...

Moved to return an item but...

I already received the refund monetarily because the item wasn't as pictured (also for another reason but that's aside) and I was expecting the refund process to.. Give me an option to print a return label? But its just sitting there as 'return statu...

Don't use Global Shipping!

Ordered goods from UK (I live in Spain) in August. According to Global Shipping tracking they kept trying to deliver but apparently I was never at home, That is a lie as I was here all day long for 2 weeks waiting for the delivery. I contacted them t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

A way to offer optional handling charge (for better packaging)?

I am going to be selling a bunch of old PC Games on CD/DVD in jewel cases. Margins are already thin for these things, especially with shipping charges. If I put it in a CD cardboard box, the cost of the box, plus additional cost of shipping (because ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer hasn't come for local pickup and isn't communicating

It has been over 60 days since the item has sold and the buyer shows no signs of coming. Last I heard from the buyer they claimed messages were not being sent and since then I tried to reply. Back when they originally bought the item they paid though...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

35% Priority Shipping Rate Hike?! No Forewarning? RU SERIOUS!?

So I shipped something LITERALLY last week (9.22) in a priority medium flat rate box and it cost me $9.46. Today, one week later all of sudden the exact same box costs 12.80 to ship?! WHAT HAPPENED? Why wasn't I alerted to the price hike? I priced my...

2 returns and accounts are “broken”

I am fit to be tied! Can’t refund customers! I have had two back to back returns. One last week for $45 and one yesterday for $84. The EBay Refund Buyer link referred me over to PayPal last week (first dress) and showed an error today (second dress)....

Resolved! Free Shipping & Returns Policy - Buyer or Seller?

Checking my listings, I found a mix of settings depending on when Ebay implemented different "incentive" programs I am guessing. When trying to remember the different reasons, I am drawing a blank.... What do you guys do? I offer free shipping on all...

eBay free return is becoming a disaster.

I've been selling on eBay since 2009 and my field of work is electronics parts, I've been doing this job for more than 25 years and I haven't seen a nonsense policy like this in my whole life, this free return policy is not working at all and I'm not...

Resolved! USPS Media Mail question - Player Piano Rolls?

Next time I am at the post office I plan to ask if Piano Rolls can be sent Media Mail ... I am thinking yes because they allow 45 RPM records and LP records to be sent Media Mail but do not specifically call them out ...

Buyer request return

I sell a verizon phone with no return accepted but the buyer send me a message the phone Doesn't work or defective and in the comment section she said that the phone can only be used as a prepaid phone do I suppose to accept it

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to return item

I keep getting this message when I click the return button. Whats even more bizarre is this notification comes up on the Hongkong ebay in Kanji. ""You cannot submit a return for this item on eBay. We are unable to process a return request for this it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors