Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping -- when will ebay get it right?

is ebay setting sellers up to fail with shipping? image 1 shows label cost paid by buyer image 2 shows label cost charged to seller and estimated delivery date ... after what ebay told buyer and more expensive! brian@ebay alan@ebay doug@ebay @Anonymo...

Selling Multiple Items - Shipping Dimensions Don't Change

For Example.Item A is dimensions 10"x10"x10" and weighs 4lbs.If someone buys 4 of them, all ebay does is up the weight to 16lbs and keeps the dimensions the same. Which obviously if one item is 10"x10"x10" this is physically impossible. Now you are s...

Have i gone color blind?

I recently requested a return on a wallet - not as described (pictured). I love the wallet, but it's totally NOT the same color as the wallet in the listing ... or have i gone color blind?

wallet1.jpg wallet3.jpg
User avatar by Superstar
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on changing shipping from expedited to standard on a specific item

A potential buyer said they don't need my expedited shipping if they use buy it now on my item. I tried to change it by editing the shipping on the item. I have the size of the box, weight and also got the buyer's zip code but I can't figure out how ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay; Is your BIG and Bold advertising of a 100% money back guarantee a sham?

Dear Ebay, I have multiple orders that have NOT arrived and I have not been refunded for. 3/4 Years later you guys are still giving me the run-around. I find this absolute sickening.Who takes responsibility for this? As a consumer using your ecommerc...

Shipping has become so expensive. $45 for 4 pounds via Parcel?

I am so naïve, down to earth, that I include free shipping in all my listings. So, I was so casual today when they paid me for a set of Christmas ornaments. I weighed it, 3 pounds and some grams shy of 1 oz, so I put 3.1 oz in the weight, and happy I...

Sold item

I received a email from ebay stating my item sold but when I go to ship the item I get this message " Sorry, you can’t ship this item.Sorry, the item does not belong to you.Please make sure the item is yours. Sign-in to eBay again to make sure you ar...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get return shipping refunded from the seller?

I purchased an item internationally and the product arrived damaged. I'm not going to blame the seller for that as it could have easily been damaged during shipping. I contacted the seller for a refund and we went back and forth for a while about ret...

USPS RAISING RATES AGAIN

One of the sellers on the power sellers board posted this for everyone today. The U.S. Postal Service announced its proposed new prices for 2020 on Wednesday. While the price of a first-class stamp isn’t changing, the prices for flat-rate Priority Ma...

User avatar by Guide
  • 25 replies
  • 6 helpful

Poor Refund

I received the worst customer service . She did not refund me fully for an item that she sent me that was broke. She was rude, she accused me of being a liar, and did not hold up her end of being a good seller. I highly recommend never doing business...

Help on Getting Refund

I have recently purchased a laptop and wanted to return. I opened a return and seller accepted it. I sent to the shipping label eBay has sent me and the tracking is showing up as “addressee unknown” and says it is sending back to sender. I have heard...

Shipping to Russia through GSP

I have a large, fairly expensive ($500) lot of legos that someone in Russia is interested in buying. Has anyone had experience with shipping to Russia through GSP? There's a lot of conflicting info on the forums, but according to the GSP list, the Ru...

Free Returns

What exactly does it mean to offer free returns? They can return anytime? If they change their mind they can return it for buyer's remorse? Or does it mean seller will pay for return if it was the seller's fault? Thank you.

Resolved! Buyer returned item to wrong address and did not insure package with USPS

Earlier this Summer I sold an item to a buyer. A couple of weeks after the buyer received it, he requested a return. I was on vacation and could not respond for a week. During that time eBay refunded the buyer the amount and instructed the buyer to s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors