Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SpeedPAK says delivered but not to me.

SpeedPAK says my package was delivered to me on November 24, 2023 at 16:12 PST.I never received it.I just left my USPS office and they are unable to track delivery because SpeedPAK tracking number is not in the their system.What do I do next to locat...

ebay standard envelope service

Still have problems with printing some of my labels for patches. The patches are in a right category not available to print in some of police category MS, ID, ME, WA & MO maybe more too. I have report this many times no fix yet.

Return Shipping Policy differs from product description

I bought a motherboard from a seller in South Korea, which was defective and now I want to return it, but I'm concerned about the shipping fee, as it is overseas and is pricey. In the description of the product it says the buyer is responsible for pa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Flat rate vs calculated shipping for priority

I am using USPS priority shipping, mostly their polymailers.However I chose the “calculated “ shipping option with my very first listing and now it’s always there.So when I put in the measurements, do I need to measure the height/thickness of the pac...

Combined shipping when the buyer has paid for her items (6)

I have read through all of the information provided under "Offering Combined Shipping" and "Combining Shipping Fees " under that. I am not certain my buyer has paid for shipping, but I am going to assume she has, so I want to send her a partial refun...

Do you offer free shipping on auctions? If so, do you add the ship cost to the min bid price or not?

New seller here, looking for advice: With buy-it-now listings you can incorporate the cost of "free" shipping cost into the price for a visibility boost, but for auction listings, does it still make sense to do that? If you set the minimum bid to cov...

Packing slips

I wanted to know if packing slips are mandatory? Is it ok to not include one with every order?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors