Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are Ebay Returns Now Auto Authorized Despite Your Settings?

I just had a buyer buy an item and want a return (reason: looked better in the pictures)Ok, no problem, my return policy is 30 days, no big deal.The problem is the way I found out: auto authorized by EbayWhat?I looked at my return settings: auto auth...

Shipping calculator issues

Added 4 options for shipping, but calculator will only show 1 or 2, not all the options I added. Does anybody know if Ebay has officially recognized that they are having a technical issue with this? Definitely the wrong time of year for shipping calc...

Seller Being Difficult on a Return

Purchased a heated vest advertised as a man's. Got here and it's definitely a woman's vest. (Zipper on wrong side, barely fits my skinny hubby. ) Contacted the seller and am being told it's not 1950 anymore and the zipper can be either side - suck it...

Estimates on the shipping calculator

Does anyone know why the shipping calculator is showing such a big difference between parcel select ground and retail ground on packages over 15". Parcel select ground is about twice retail ground and they both travel the same way. Parcel select grou...

Seller Needs Advice on a Buyer Return

A buyer did a return for fit but in the comments told me to send her a return label. She did not read the description. It was for a lot of 2 pair of jeans. One pair was tagged a size smaller but ran big and measured the same as the larger size. I mad...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will reshipping an item still be eligible for paypal's returns reimbursement?

Made a sale, buyer forgot to put their apartment number so the package is on its way back to me. So obviously I'm going to have to send it back what are my best options besides asking the buyer to cover the reshipping cost that I can be fully covered...

Resolved! Return question

Hello, I bought a notebook on August 20, 2019, after a few months of use on November 28, 2019, the notebook does not turn on, I took the technician he said that the notebook burned the video BGA. To my surprise I can't complain through EBAY to the se...

I need to return a fake/bad catalytic converter-exhaust manifold

So about a month and 10 days ago I bought a catalytic converter that is also a exhaust manifold for a 2009 mini cooper. I put on the new cat cleared the check engine light and 3 days later the engine light came back so I thought it must have been the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

This seller is scammer

This seller is scammer this seller wrote the main address for item is (Apple iPhone XS - 64 GB - Gold (Unlocked) (GSM) (AU Stock)) and didn't tell any word to know it only empty box but he tell this item is Unlocked gold iphone and he wrote in About ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tricky situation

Hello! I ordered for the first time from an international seller. I ordered two items and asked for combined shipping. I got no response, but then was issued a tracking number for the items. It was the same tracking number for both, but I was still c...

Who is going to stop Usps from shipping cost adjustments that are incorrect?

I'm becoming concerned that USPS is going to start stealing money from sellers using this Adjusted Label Auto deduction methodRecently I received 2 cost adjustmentsI have been selling on ebay for more years then I can countI have NEVER had a piece of...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Erroneous USPS Shipping Label Cost Adjustment Against Seller's PayPal Account

My PayPal account got charged by eBay for USPS Shipping Label Adjustment. eBay says that USPS claims that eBay purchased label was purchased for Priority Small Flat Rate Box, when Priority Medium Flat Rate Box was used. Actual used was Priority Small...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

refund

good dayis it possible to open a case after a period of 7 month without receiving an item from a selleri have been trying to get something the ebay website but can't. please help

2 dale jr. Blow up cars

I ordered 2 dale jr. Blow up cars yesterday for 35.00 each with free shipping and did not receive a email confirmation ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors