Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Slow international shipping

As brief as possible...shipped package 11/30 by USPS First Class International to Brasil. Tracking showed it departed São Paulo on 12/6, where it was processed for three weeks before ending up back in San Francisco. It has since been sent back to São...

Resolved! Anyone Had USPS Tracking Issue with Freight Forwarder?

Hello everyone,I shipped an item through USPS first-class about a week ago now. I dropped the package off with 9 other packages of the same item in the parcel pin inside the post office prior to normal business hours. The other 9 packages were delive...

HELP with Global Shipping- Item not being sent and not being returned to me

This morning I rec'd an email from Global Shipping stating that an item I was shipping to a buyer in Canada cannot be completed because it has been deemed "restricted." Buyer was refunded by them and apparently I'm still keeping his $$ as well. It sa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody else experiencing serious USPS problems?

I am a buyer/seller from LI, NY and for at least the last 4 months I have had terrible problems with the USPS shipments coming to me. With the items I've sent out there have been some delays but nothing too out of the ordinary. However the items comi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Am I in the wrong for not accepting a refund request?

Long story short, I bought a CB radio last year at a truck stop, took it out of the box and never installed it, and it was sitting on my closet shelf. I sold it on eBay. Item Listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/312926177539 He sent a message stating he...

Think you know what Media Mail is?

I recently experienced an unfortunate event with the USPS. This was not the first time however that I had to deal with this circumstance. While the situation is similar, it is different in regards to the material I was mailing out to a buyer.I guess ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 8 helpful

Fed Ex shipping address change

I printed a shipping label for a Fed Ex order, and then had the customer contact me wanting the package sent to a different address. How do I handle this? It will not let me edit the reprint.

Is eBay Now Totally on the side of Sellers???

So I bought something on 29-December and it had an estimated delivery date of 3-January. Never saw a tracking number uploaded though the site indicated it had been shipped. OK, cool, sometimes with low weight items sellers ship with FC with no tracki...

Combined shipping weight more than eBay charged the buyer for shipping

Good day,I just had a sale of 2 items whose combined shipping weight was 1 lb 3 oz, and eBay system allowed the buyer to select first class mail as a shipping option. Well, the buyer paid $5.66 for shipping, while I will actually have to pay 10.86 (t...

Not the Ebay of old

eBay has a unique status, it's creation spawned a number of other formats, facebook, twitter, to name just the few. That's bringing people together, who, would not be communicating. That's the interest of things past. I saw that when I was young, now...

Bought a switch game.

I bought a switch gameThe description said new sealed But when i received it Its not sealed and the case is cracked I contacted the seller but i didnt get a replySo i put in a request for a refund but all i really want is enough to buy a new case for...

Calculated eBay shipping

So here's my silly question, plz be patient as I am somewhat new to eBay. If I have an item listed and I choose the calculated shipping and put in all the correct info needed for the shipping charge, it will show me a low-high shipping fee. When I ac...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! International Shipping Costs Actual vs Quoted

Good morning,I've only recently started selling on eBay so I am sure I am missing something so I apologize if this is covered somewhere. I recently sold an item for 14.95 to a buyer in Canada. Much to my surprise, they only paid 1.61 for shipping fro...

Falsely called an abusive buyer/Abusive byer policy

Dear members of the eBay Community! I have little experience with eBay and I mostly buy things here, and I need your help today. Recently I won a wool sweater off an auction, as a matter of fact I was the only bidder. The description stated: "Excelle...

Estimated shipping times severely off - can other sellers comment regarding times

I noticed my estimated delivery times on listings are showing 2 weeks from the day of purchase. I ship same day using mostly priority or express. Talked to C/S told nothing they can do, and would report issue. Ok i'll wait ?!?!?! in the mean time if ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors