Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Care Express

I purchased some coffee and the seller that has a good rating shipped it via Blue Care Express. Blue Care states they delivered it to my home and handed it directly to a person. My husband and I live in a single family home in a rural setting. We nev...

Why PayPal let buyers scam sellers so easy?

I sold an iPad Pro 2018 512GB for $860 last week and it was delivered, 2 days after it was delivered the buyer told me he never received it and open a PayPal claim. I am 100% sure that buyer got the iPad, he only doing that because i forgot to make h...

No idea what to do, ebay can't help, buyer not responding, I lost item and money

Item was sold and shipped by fedex from FL to CA, on next day after shipping status changed to delivered (in same city where it was shipped), I called to FedEx and they explain actual item still in transit and this is like mistake in tracking. Ok... ...

Resolved! Can buyer leave negative feedback even if I offer to refund payment and shipping?

I sold an item that the buyer is not satisfied with. While I have a no returns policy, I did immediately respond to them and said that I can either pay the cost of the return shipping as well as the original amount (inc shipping), or I can create a r...

How long does a seller have to respond to a return request?

I bought a "open box" wall mounted AC thermostat. The listing was "no returns". The thermostat did not work. I initiated a return with the seller. but haven't heard a peep from him in 3 days. How much time does he have to respond? At what point will ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP info missing

Hello,I have sold two items via GSP in the last two days. Waiting for payment but, I noticed that the shipping address is the buyer's address not Erlanger KY. Also, if I click Send Invoice it appears that it would let me if I continued. This is not w...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

6 days..no tracking update only "label created"

I scheduled a pickup from my house and like usual the carrier took it without scanning. Usually it gets scanned when it hits a hub. However this time it's been 6 days without any scans and it's a first class package so it should've been delivered by ...

Resolved! A Question About USPS Tracking

I purchased a widget a few days ago. Tracking showed the widget got to my Post Office today and went out for delivery. 2 hours later tracking shows the widget was sent back to the vendor because of insufficient address. HOW??I have been using the sam...

Bought DOA Card. Requested refund from Buyer.

Hey guys, I requested a refund for a Wireless WAN Card that I bought from a Seller. Installed it on my laptop and it isn't working. Requested a refund through the resolution center and posted detailed pictures and was detailed as possible. Seller tri...

Tracking Stopped, No Delivery and Item Past Delivery Date

I purchased a low cost item that I need. The item was sent out on 1/20 and due 1/25. On 1/26 at 12:00 am it read In Transit to Next Facility and never updated. On 1/27 in the evening I contacted seller with this information hoping he could look into ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Post Email Sent Out After Purchasing a Label Issue!

Go back to the old post email sent out after purchasing that had all the useful information such as: SUBJECT LINE: Item name and item # Email body:Here's your tracking number and shipment details: Tracking number:Shipping service:Total label cost: Sh...

Resolved! Buyer complained broken laptop is broke

I sold a laptop (for parts/not working) last week, and the buyer just emailed to say part of the laptop is broken. She didn’t ask questions about it prior to the sale. Now she wants a refund. What would be the best course if action? She emailed me ab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

ERLANGER, KY 41025 Global Shipping Centre

The are again about to confiscate a miner safety lamp that's going over eBay's Global Shipping Program. USPS Sendungsnummer: 9405508205497032695423Sendungsnummer für internationalen Versand: UPAAB00000039225054326. Jan 2020 at 6:25 Arrived at the Glo...

Return Error: Something Went Wrong

While trying to return an item I keep timing out and getting the "Something went wrong. Its not you its us" message. I've cleared history and cache. Tried 3 browsers. It is a two part order but only allows the option to return each item if that plays...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors