Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Void time - 5 days or 14 days?

It used to be 5 days or 120 hours after a label was created, but when I click on the option with the Void option, I get a message that I can do it at a much later time - 14 days. The label was created on March 18, and I get the following message: "Yo...

How can I change the tracking number after combining shipment and voiding first label?

I had a sale on Sunday (repeat buyer), he paid immediately and I packed his item and printed the shipping label this morning. Before I could even go to the post office he bought two more items on a BIN. This guy doesn't ever wait for a combined invoi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! bought 2 gpus and one got damage. seller threating me now

so i bought from a seller 2 500 dollars video cards.seller had good rating etc.got the cards in a big box.1 gpu was its its original box and such.other was half warp in bubble wrap. (like half card was expose )and the bubble item was at the bottom of...

This nightmare is new to me.

So a guy buys an item from me which gets lost in the mail so he contacts me asking where the item is. The post office has no idea so I file a request to cancel order so the buyer can get his money back no sweat right? The buys flips out and says he r...

change shipping address

A customer asked me to ship to a different address after they ordered and paid. Can I do that and if so how?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't return an item because I never recieved it

Hi everyone I am having an issue right now, I bought an oculus rift on eBay almost 2 weeks ago, and after a week of the initial purchase and multiple message sent to the seller I had recieved no replies or proof of shipment. It seemed to me that the ...

How Long to Wait On International Return?

UK buyer opened an INAD (damaged item) return case on 3/11 which I accepted. After we realized I could not print a return label, he agreed to repackage item and let me know the shipping cost (so I could immediately reimburse him) and ship it back “in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mailman delivered a package with the contents stolen, as the Seller what do I do?

HiA little advice please!I sent a package to a Buyer and yesterday they said that the contents had been stolen from it.She sent me pictures of the package ripped open.Firstly I cant beleive that the mailman even delivered it like that. It has clearly...

Way over charged for a return shipping from seller

I bought a pair of sneakers from shoebuy last week. They were too small so I naturally did a return transaction.Right before printing shoebuy's return shipping label - it says "Postage costs MAY cost up to $18.00"Which leads one to think...postage co...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

question about the tracking system

Dear Community, I'm a new seller and I want to ask you how tracking the shipment works, because it happens to me that the shipment is already delivered but ebay doesn't know this, probably can't read all the postal codes from other countries and all ...

eBay rate tables and (versus) USPS delivery zones

I want to define shipping policies that let me quote Expedited shipping rates that reflect USPS's Priority Regional rates. I think I've established that eBay makes this as hard as possible. I must define separate rate tables for Priority Regional A a...

Seller that don't accept returns.

has anyone had to actually keep an item that a seller won't take back? I recently bought an item and have no recourse to even exchange it or get anything akin to store credit, Ebay won't even hear about it, that's just disingenuous, I'm seriously con...

Sellers watch for this scam!

I had a buyer generate a return saying that the items arrived damaged. Then they mailed back to an address in my zip code an empty envelope, but not to me. Then eBay considered the item delivered even though it was never mailed to me. The buyer paid ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors